Andrey Shevchenko: Opening of Andrei Sharov’s exhibition ’Watercolor and Seriography’ Automatic translate
Andrei Sharov for some time did not hold solo exhibitions in Russia, so the opening of the exhibition in the Zeppelin Gallery is a real cultural event in the world of painting.
Especially valuable is the fact that the exhibition in the Zeppelin Gallery will introduce the public to the new Sharov - for the first time the works presented to the general public are made in the technique of watercolor and seriography, completely new to the artist - all the works were written in 2014. So we can talk about the author’s debut in new genres. The main theme of all paintings - female portraits in the genre of nude - the favorite theme of the artist. In the technique of watercolor, the images turn out to be very sensual and gentle, graceful and light, whereas in acrylic or oil the women of Sharov the colorist are usually flashy-bright. Work in watercolors are very thin, clearly traced, aged, a little washed out, restrained in colors.
- Boris Khromov. Exhibition ’Conversations about love’
- Print - contemporary elite art
- La exposición de la pintura china "Cuentos del Imperio Celestial".
- In New York was awarded the best translators of Russian literature
- In Paris, opened the 35th Book Salon
- Writer Vladimir Sharov became a laureate of the Russian Booker