Andrey Shevchenko: Opening of Andrei Sharov’s exhibition "Watercolor and Seriography" Automatic translate
Andrei Sharov did not conduct solo exhibitions in Russia for some time, so the opening of the exhibition in the Zeppelin Gallery is a real cultural event in the world of painting.
It is especially valuable that the exhibition at the Zeppelin Gallery will acquaint the public with the new Sharov - for the first time the works presented to the general public are made in the watercolor and series techniques, completely new to the artist - all works were written in 2014. So we can talk about the author’s debut in new genres. The main theme of all the paintings is female portraits in the nude genre - a favorite theme of the artist. In the watercolor technique, the images are very sensual and delicate, graceful and light, while in the acrylic or oil of a woman, the Sharov colorist is usually flashy and bright. Works in watercolor are very thin, clearly traced, seasoned, slightly blurred, restrained in color.
- Boris Khromov. Exhibition "Talking about Love"
- Druck - moderne Auslesekunst
- Exposición de pintura china "Cuentos de hadas del Reino Medio"
- In New York, the awarding of the best translators of Russian literature
- El 35º Salón del Libro abrió en París
- Writer Vladimir Sharov became the winner of the Russian Booker