In Paris, opened the 35th Book Salon automatic translate
PARIS. On Saturday, March 21, the annual 35th Parisian Book Salon began its work in the French capital. More than 30 Russian publishing houses, as well as domestic poets and writers took part in this literary forum.
The exposition of the Russian stand this year is represented by the best works of contemporary fiction, and the section devoted to the 70th anniversary of the victory in the Great Patriotic War was not the central place. In this regard, the books in this section, brought from Russia to the Book Salon - are mostly artistic and documentary novelties of Russian authors about the Second World War.
It should be noted that the delegation of writers who arrived in Paris for a literary forum consists of Andrei Baldin, Boris Minaev, Vladimir Sharov, Anna Matveeva, Yuri Kublanovsky and Kant Ibrahimov. As part of the event, they will meet with their fans, organize round tables, master classes and seminars, and exchange experience with their French colleagues in the literary department. One such event will be held in one of the most prestigious educational institutions in Europe - the Paris Sorbonne.
In the days of the Paris Bookstore-2015, the Russian delegation plans to hold an official presentation of the recently held prestigious «Read Russia» award in Russia, established three years ago and handed to writers who made the best translations of Russian writers into foreign languages.
- La pintura de Monet "Nenúfares: La reflexión del sauce" regresó a Japón
- Degas, stolen in 2009, found in a bus near Paris
- Jonathan Burne: ’Tiré fotos de Picasso y Matisse por $ 100 millones’
- Nuevo boceto de Van Dyck encontrado
- En París, una figura desconocida de Leonardo da Vinci
- El Louvre presentó una pintura restaurada por Leonardo da Vinci
- El Premio Goncourt fue otorgado por un thriller psicológico
- ¬A personal exhibition of Alexander Kondurov "Paris Flea Market"