Finalists of the "Big Book" will visit Barnaul Automatic translate
BARNAUL. From September 9 to September 11, the Altai Territory will be visited by finalists of the Big Book literary award, created in 2008 by the Pushkin Library Non-Profit Fund in conjunction with the Federal Press and Mass Communications Agency. Writers will visit Barnaul, Srostki, Pavlovsk, Novoaltaysk, where readers, publishers, novice authors and other creative intelligentsia will be able to communicate with them.
The list of guests in the region includes Vladimir Sharov, finalist of the Big Book National Literature Award of 2008 and 2014 with the works “Be Like Children” and “Return to Egypt” and Maya Kucherskaya, winner of the 2013 award with the work “Aunt Motya”. The project will be presented by Tatyana Potapova, deputy director general of the Pushkin Library Non-profit Partnership and coordinator of the Big Book contest - meetings in the provinces, as well as Elena Shubina, editor-in-chief of contemporary Russian prose by AST publishing house and member of the jury of the Big Book literary award ".
The “Big Book” - Meetings in the Province ”project was created with the aim of attracting attention to modern literary works of novice authors. The competition made it possible for the works of modern writers to get on the world literary bookshelf, having received the mark "best." In addition, according to the organizers, the project stimulates interest in reading in society and develops literary processes in the regions of Russia. Over the 6 years of the existence of the Big Book project - meetings in the province, the organizers have successfully and fruitfully visited 23 regions of the Russian Federation, where they found many really talented writers.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Big Book Award Wetten auf neue Namen
- "Winter Road" led to victory in the "Big Book"
- "Yesterday is a teacher with today." The results of the readers’ vote in the Big Book
- The main contenders for the Big Book, and who is left overboard
- Das große Buch entschied, den Beitrag von Joan Rowling zur Literatur zu würdigen. Wird sie nach Russland kommen?
- El resultado previsto del Gran Libro. Quien no es Zuleikh, perdió
- Finalists of the Big Book National Award named
- Writer Vladimir Sharov became the winner of the Russian Booker