In Novosibirsk, the Christmas Festival of Arts automatic translate
NOVOSIBIRSK. The last event of the theatrical program of the Christmas Festival of Arts, which was held 12 times in Novosibirsk, was the play "Exile", shown by the artists of the Mayakovski capital in the Globus Theater. For the performer of the main role of Vyacheslav Kovalev, this performance was a meeting with the stage on which he worked fifteen years ago.
Among the spectators who visited the performance "Exile", there were many who remember the artist by roles played in the "Globe", who constantly follows the successes of his talented countryman. It was for the work in the play shown in Novosibirsk that Vyacheslav Kovalyov received the prestigious award - the Stanislavsky Prize. Spectators who watched this performance on the stage of the "Globe" warmly received the staging of the capital’s artists, but the most applause was addressed to Vyacheslav Kovalev.
The main director of "Globe" Alexey Kriklivy was one of the main organizers of the theatrical program of the Christmas Festival. Thanks to the efforts of the creators of the program, Novosibirsk spectators managed to see 11 performances at seven theatrical venues of the city. 10 theater groups participated in the festival. Among the guests of Novosibirsk was the Theater. The Moscow Soviet and the Satyricon.
These theaters showed traditional performances with the participation of famous artists. But the artists from St. Petersburg invited the audience to an unusual production, turning the majority of the Novosibirsk-Main station into a theater space. This was the presentation of Brecht’s play "Conversations of refugees.
Another team from St. Petersburg, the theater "Workshop", showed its large-scale production "Quiet Flows the Don", lasting eight hours. In total during the festival the theatrical program was watched by about 6 thousand spectators.
- In Omsk, awards were given to the winners of the festival-contest of the best prime-minister of 2014
- Shakespeare’s ’Globe’ showed Muscovites its version of ’Hamlet’
- The premiere of the performance ’Twelfth Night’ was held in the Novosibirsk ’Globe’
- The head of London’s Globus Theater presented in Moscow ’Henry V’
- In ’Biblio-Globus’ there was a presentation of the book created by Evgeny Evtushenko
- The Globus Theater celebrates the closing of the season with a parade of premieres
- In Sochi, the long-awaited tour of the youth theater ’Globe’
- World bestseller on the stage of the Globus Theater - the premiere of the play ’Art’