Shakespearean “Globe” showed Muscovites his version of “Hamlet” Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Spectators who were lucky on April 13 and 14 to visit the theater to them. Mayakovsky, got a unique opportunity to see the play "Hamlet" staged by the Shakespeare Theater "Globe". The performances at the Globus Theater are staged in the same way as was customary in the time of Shakespeare - there is no additional lighting on stage, no special effects are used.
In the hall, the light does not turn off - this approach unites actors and spectators in a single space. The musical accompaniment of the performance is performed by the actors themselves, because in the time of Shakespeare there were no phonograms or microphones. It is difficult to calculate how many times the directors turned to the famous play. Viewers saw the classic Hamlet, saw the original productions of contemporary directors.
However, it is only in the Globe, the famous Shakespeare Theater, that they try to stage each of the performances as Shakespeare himself directed them. According to Dominik Dromgul, the head of the theater, the author considers the stage reading of his plays in the theater to be the ideal of the work of the director, which each of the directors and actors of the theater dreams of achieving.
With his arrival in the capital, the Shakespeare Theater opened the year of culture of two great countries - Great Britain and Russia. This important event will help residents of these countries to get acquainted with the culture of each of them, which means - become much closer to each other. At the same time, the arrival of Globe in Moscow became part of a grand world tour dedicated to the 450th anniversary of his brilliant compatriot.
According to Tom Bird, producer of the Globe Theater, Hamlet was not chosen by chance - this play contains the whole world with its endless problems. The theater plans to bring Hamlet to 200 cities in two years. The Russian capital became the sixth city to host the legendary theater.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Theater of Nations began touring in St. Petersburg with the performance "Hamlet. Collage"
- Mark Rozovsky introduced the audience to the premiere of the play "Hamlet"
- Weiler (12+). Tragödie in zwei Akten
- Weiler (12+)
- Grand Prix of “Lipetsk Theater Meetings” awarded to the Vladimir Drama Theater for the play “Hamlet”
- Petersburgo gira "Teatro Kolyada" abrió con "Hamlet"
- In the Moscow Art Theater. Gorky held the premiere of "Hamlet", staged by Valery Belyakovich
- On the stage of the Vladimir Theater, the premiere of the play "Hamlet" was successfully held