Biblio-Globus hosts presentation of a book created by Evgeny Yevtushenko Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On August 27, the Biblio-Globus store hosted the presentation of the first volume of poetic anthology, Ten Centuries of Russian Poetry, created by the legendary poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko.
At the presentation, Vyacheslav Volkov, director of the Russkiy Mir Publishing House, made a story about the long way this book went from the idea of its creation to presentation to readers, and poet Vyacheslav Volkov, who wrote the book Evgeny Yevtushenko, published at the publishing house ZHZL ". Other admirers of the work of Evgeny Yevtushenko also performed. Poet poetry sounded, songs were sung, words to which were created by Yevtushenko.
Those present learned from the speeches of the organizers of the presentation that this anthology was conceived by the poet as early as the sixties, but Yevtushenko began to realize his plan only a few years ago, when the staff of the Russkiy Mir started preparing the publication for publication.
The result of the work was a remarkably published book, beautifully illustrated. The uniqueness of this publication is that Yevgeny Aleksandrovich himself wrote all the introductory articles telling about poets whose verses are included in the anthology, as well as a poem dedicated to each poet.
Initially, Yevtushenko planned to use the title of the book to make a quote from the Bible - “First there was a word,” but later, under pressure from the publisher, the poet decided to use a line from his famous work. The first volume of the anthology received a name that speaks of a poet in Russia as a symbol of the country.
Many speakers at the presentation of the book said that this anthology should be in every house, helping to familiarize the young generation with poetry, expressed the hope that Yevgeny Aleksandrovich had enough energy and health to complete the work begun.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Neue Bücher von Evgeny Yevtushenko werden ohne ihn veröffentlicht
- Evgeny Yevtushenko besuchte Vladimir, um das Stück „An der Kreuzung der Zeiten“ zu sehen, das auf der Grundlage seiner Werke entstanden ist
- At the Vladimir Drama Theater, the premiere of the play “At the Turn of the Times”, dedicated to the work of Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- In Moscow, a creative evening of Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- Tagan artists brought the performance based on Yevtushenko’s poems to the poet’s homeland
- Omsk "Fifth Theater" brought to St. Petersburg three spectals of various genres
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko’s creative evening in Vladimir passed four hours