In Omsk, awards were presented to the winners of the festival-contest of the best premieres of 2014 Automatic translate
OMSK. The regional competition-festival, which took place for more than a month in the main theaters of Omsk and the region, ended with a solemn award ceremony. This theater forum, already held for the 21st time, summed up the results of 2014. More than twenty performances took part in the festival program and were evaluated by a qualified jury, the premieres of which were presented to the public in 2014. The awards were presented to the laureates of the competition on March 23 in the Omsk actor’s house.
The best performance of this festival was the work of the director Alexei Kriklivy, "Women’s Time", performed by artists of the Omsk Academic Drama Theater. The director not only staged a play based on the novel of the same name by Elena Chizhova, but also created his stage version. For the performance of the role of Sophia in this performance, a special jury award was awarded to actress Maria Tokareva.
Vitaliy Sosoy, an artist of the Studio Ermolaeva Theater, was named the festival laureate for performing several roles in Little Tragedies at once. In this performance, he played Salieri, Don Carlos and the Chair. He was awarded the prize - "Best Actor".
“Legend of the Omsk scene” was Valentina Kiseleva, actress of the Gallery Gallery. Two awards were presented at once to the director of the ballet of the Omsk musical theater - Svetlana Saleidze. Her work was awarded the prize "For faithful service to the theater" and the presentation of the statuette "Winged Genius".
The winners of the festival-contest included actress Alexandra Mozhaeva. For playing the role of Nadi in the play “Enemies” staged in the Omsk drama, she won the Debut of the Year award.
Soloists of the musical theater and soloists of the ballet group working in the same theater received well-deserved awards. The winners of special awards of the jury and awards from the Omsk STD were also named.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Das Weihnachtskunstfestival endet in Nowosibirsk
- In the repertoire of the Omsk Drama Theater, the play by A. Ostrovsky “Truth is Good, but Happiness is Better” reappeared
- Festival "Week of the experimental theater" for the ninth time opened in Omsk
- The best theaters of the country came to the Academy-2016 festival, which opened in Omsk
- In the museum to them. Vrubel opened exhibition of works by the artist Diffine-Christie "Light and Air"
- What time - such "Summer residents". Results of the Omsk festival "Movement"
- A new exhibition at the Omsk Museum. Vrubel - "Temple in art. Art in the temple"
- Kondraty Belov Museum celebrates its 25th anniversary with an anniversary exhibition