"Three great portraitists" from the collection of the Russian Museum are presented to the inhabitants of Murmansk automatic translate
MURMANSK. Thanks to the cooperation of the regional art museum of the capital of the Arctic Circle with the Russian Museum, the inhabitants of Murmansk received a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the work of famous painters. "Three great portraitists" - under this title, on March 24, an exposition was opened, the works for which were brought from St. Petersburg.
All the paintings, presented to the guests of the museum in the exposition, are constantly in the collections of the Russian Museum. Murmansk became the third Russian city, where the CCC of the Russian Museum was opened. Speaking at the opening of the exhibition, Grigory Goldovsky, a leading member of the Russian Museum, noted that all the works in the exposition belong to the brush of the famous painters.
Rokotov, Levitsky and Borovikovsky in their work were able to fully express the ideals of their era in Russian art, putting it in a worthy place. Their portrait painting is in line with the works of the best Western European masters who worked in the second half of the 18th century.
The collection of works created by these painters is rightfully included in the most famous part of the collection of the Russian Museum. According to Grigory Goldovsky, a third of the works of the great portraitists from the collection of the Russian Museum were brought to Murmansk. Marina Kovtun, the governor of the region, visited the exposition.
In her speech, Marina Kovtun noted that the content of the exhibition, which represents the work of the three greatest masters who created during the heyday of the Russian state, evokes a sense of pride for Russia, our great Fatherland. The exhibition included about 40 portraits, made by famous artists of the Catherine’s era.
The exhibition is open until 17 June.
- "Sueños rusos" de Georgy Shishkin en la exposición en el Museo Ruso
- The Russian Museum presented the exhibition ’Vasily Kandinsky and Russia’
- "Ostroumova-Lebedeva - Artist and Collector" - a new exhibition in the Russian Museum
- A large-scale exhibition dedicated to the era of Peter the Great opened in the Russian Museum
- In the art museum of Belgorod, an exhibition of works by Russian painters - ’The Ages of the Connecting Thread’
- Exhibition ’Russia. Realism. XXI Century », presented in the Russian Museum, demonstrates the work of young artists
- "Family Portrait" - artists of the XVIII-XX centuries at the exhibition in the Russian Museum
- El Museo Ruso celebró el jubileo de Vasily Vereshchagin con una exposición a gran escala