In the art museum of Belgorod, an exhibition of works by Russian painters - ’The Ages of the Connecting Thread’ automatic translate
BELGOROD. Another exhibition exposition went on a trip from the Russian Museum. This time the exhibition «Ages connecting thread», representing the works of Russian painters, made during three centuries, is shown in the Belgorod art museum. All 65 works that arrived in Belgorod from St. Petersburg, belong to the Russian Museum.
Present at the opening of the exhibition, held on December 4, Valery Sergachyov, on behalf of the regional administration, expressed gratitude to the staff of the Russian Museum. Residents of Belgorod received a unique opportunity to see the best works of Russian artists. Exhibitions of this magnitude in the Belgorod region have never been.
The Russian museum has become another participant in the project, which has been operating in the Belgorod region for the third year. In addition to regional museums, the capital’s participants are represented in the project. In 2013, he brought to Belgorod an exhibition of the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts. Pushkin, and in 2014 - a historical museum from Moscow. Now the Russian Museum presents its collection in Belgorod.
Pavel Klimov, an employee of the Russian Museum, being the curator of the exhibition, noted the special importance of the exhibition. Many authors of the works included in the exhibition were forgotten in the Soviet era, since their works did not fit into the ideology of those years. Most of these artists worked in the academic direction, typical for salon art, where the principle of «art for art» reigned.
There are also works in the exposition that allow to call the exhibition unique. Specially for the exhibition in Belgorod, the painting «Sunset», written by Julius Clover in 1884, was restored. After restoration, this canvas is demonstrated for the first time.
The exhibition is available for museum guests until March 13th.
- "Trois grands portraitistes" de la collection du Musée russe sont présentés aux habitants de Mourmansk
- "Sueños rusos" de Georgy Shishkin en la exposición en el Museo Ruso
- The Russian Museum presented the exhibition ’Vasily Kandinsky and Russia’
- "Ostroumova-Lebedeva - Artist and Collector" - a new exhibition in the Russian Museum
- A large-scale exhibition dedicated to the era of Peter the Great opened in the Russian Museum
- Exhibition ’Russia. Realism. XXI Century », presented in the Russian Museum, demonstrates the work of young artists
- "Family Portrait" - artists of the XVIII-XX centuries at the exhibition in the Russian Museum
- El Museo Ruso celebró el jubileo de Vasily Vereshchagin con una exposición a gran escala