In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. “Gouache Two O” - under this name, the Erarta Museum on May 20 presented a collective exhibition of artists whose work was done in gouache. The organizers of the exhibition noted that today there are not too many artists who use gouache and paper to carry out their works.
Most painters prefer to create oil paintings, acrylic, tempera. Traditional art techniques are gradually being replaced by computer graphics. Gouache on paper has become a technique far from commercial interests. However, this attitude to the works performed by gouache led to the appearance of artists who chose this technique for the soul, turned it into a pure art, independent of the interests of the market.
Gouache, like watercolor, requires artists to masterly master the brush, skill and courage. In the works performed by water colors, it is impossible to correct the mistakes made, therefore, they should not be.
In different countries, gouache works belong to different types of art techniques. Abroad, works written in gouache are considered paintings. Russian experts attribute the gouache technique to the original graphics.
It is known that artists used gouache in ancient times. Gouache works were also performed by the great artists who lived in the twentieth century. Their names are known to all, even those who are not related to themselves as art connoisseurs - Picasso, Matisse, Chagall.
The exposition of the exhibition “Gouache Two O” is composed of the works of artists who know how to enjoy creativity, so their paintings are filled with optimism and romance. Works belonging to Aron Zinshtein, Alexander Kosenkov, Igor Kamyanov, Evgenia Golant and other gouache artists can be seen in the Erarta Museum until July 7.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Das Alphabet des Mondscheins" von Boris Grebenshchikov im Museum "Erarta"
- Museum "Erarta" presented in the Surgut Gallery of Modern Art "Sterkh" exhibition "Private Life"
- "Color Dreams" by Alexander Oligerov - personal exhibition of the artist in "Erarta"
- The exhibition project "Time of Art", which opened in Lipetsk, presented two exhibitions of painting at the same time.
- An exhibition from the collections of the Erarta Museum opened in Yekaterinburg
- An exhibition from the collection of the Erarta Museum opened in Chelyabinsk
- Irkutsk History at the Erarta Museum - Acquaintance with Siberian Artists
- Museo Erarta presenta caricatura soviética y moderna