The second part of the project "Great Classics of the XX Century" from the company "Gallery Trade" opened in Syktyvkar Automatic translate
SYKTIVKAR. The National Gallery of the Komi Republic presented to the public the continuation of the project of the Krasnoyarsk company "Gallery Trade". Its first part was an exhibition held in the gallery from August to October last year. At its exposition, the public saw the works of celebrities such as Picasso, Kandinsky and Juan Miro.
The new exhibition, which opened on April 29, is composed of works owned by Salvador Dali, Henri Matisse and Marc Chagall. The lithographs and etchings included in the exposition were acquired by Krasnoyarsk investors abroad, specially for showing to Russian art lovers. In total, at the exhibition you can see 57 graphic works of famous authors who are among the brightest representatives of national schools - Spanish, French and Russian.
Initially, the creators of the project planned to show its second part in Syktyvkar in the fall, a year after the first exhibition. However, the interest of the city residents in the first part of the project was so great that when a gap was formed between the shows of the Great Classics of the 20th Century exhibitions traveling around the country, it was used to present a new exhibition in the capital of the Komi Republic.
The director of the gallery, Olga Talyanina, welcoming the guests at the opening ceremony, noted that the exposition included the works of artists who are leaders in the fields of art chosen by them - this is surrealism, Fauvism and avant-garde. Faruk Burangulov, chairman of the Union of Artists of Komi, told how difficult it was in Soviet times to get acquainted with the work of artists whose works are on display. He noted that each work of these artists is dedicated to the themes of their fate and love.
An exhibition of works by great world-class masters will be open in Syktyvkar until July 10.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Annabelle" Picasso - renaming the picture
- Jonathan Burne: "Ich habe Bilder von Picasso und Matisse für 100 Millionen Dollar geworfen"
- Die österreichischen Behörden nahmen sechs Händler fest, um gefälschte Bilder von Picasso zu verkaufen
- Die Witwe von Picasso hat möglicherweise versucht, einige Werke des Künstlers vor den Erben zu verstecken
- Yekaterinburg residents presented the exhibition of Mikhail Shemyakin "Transformation of Picasso"
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- La policía de Estambul devolvió la pintura robada de Pablo Picasso
- Exposición "Pablo Picasso. Párrafos"