"Color Dreams" by Alexander Oligerov - personal exhibition of the artist in "Erarta" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The Erarta Museum provided an opportunity to see the works created by the Associate Professor of NovSU, artist Alexander Oligerov, included in the projects of 2013-2015. The artist’s works were seen in Erarta galleries located in Hong Kong and London.
Now, from the 25th of February, an exhibition presented to the public under the name “Color Dreams” has been working in the main exhibition space of the famous Museum of Modern Art. The exposition of the opening exhibition includes the same works as previously seen by foreign connoisseurs of painting in the branches of Erarta.
Placing the works of Alexander Oligerov, the organizers of the exhibition conditionally divided it into two parts. In one of them there are works dedicated to the world of color dreams, where its inhabitants travel through the vivid space of dreams. The second part of the paintings is dedicated to the mysterious night space, which became the birthplace of dreams.
These unusual works are filled with night birds, foggy mirages. So the artist reveals the secrets of the night world, from where color dreams come to us. Each of these fantastic spaces, born of the imagination of the artist, has its own energy, creating a special tension, contributing to the manifestation of feelings and emotions.
Alexander Oligerov began his professional biography in Donetsk, where he received his art education at the design department of an art school. Then he graduated from the Russian State Pedagogical University named after Herzen - year of release 1993.
The first great success came to the artist in 2004, when his participation in the festival "Master Class", held in St. Petersburg, was awarded the first prize. He received the “Cap of the Master” award, winning the “Best Painting” nomination.
The exhibition of A. Oligerov in Erarta is open until April 3.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Das ABC des Mondlichts von Boris Grebenshchikov im Erarta Museum
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- Museum "Erarta" presented in the Surgut Gallery of Modern Art "Sterkh" exhibition "Private Life"
- The exhibition project "Time of Art", which opened in Lipetsk, presented two exhibitions of painting at the same time.
- An exhibition from the collections of the Erarta Museum opened in Yekaterinburg
- An exhibition from the collection of the Erarta Museum opened in Chelyabinsk
- Irkutsk History at the Erarta Museum - Acquaintance with Siberian Artists
- Museo Erarta presenta caricatura soviética y moderna