"Colored dreams" by Alexander Oligerov - personal exhibition of the artist in "Erart" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The Erart Museum provided an opportunity to see the works created by the senior lecturer of NovSU, the artist Alexander Oligerov, who are involved in the projects of 2013-2015. The artist’s works were seen in the galleries «Erarty», located in Hong Kong and London.
Now in the main exhibition space of the famous Museum of Modern Art, from February 25th, an exhibition presented to the public entitled «Colored Dreams». The exposition of the opened exhibition includes the same works that foreign connoisseurs of painting have seen in the branches of «Erarta».
Placing the works of Alexander Oligerov, the organizers of the exhibition divided it into two parts. In one of them there are works devoted to the world of colored dreams, where its inhabitants travel through the bright space of dreams. The second part of the paintings is devoted to the mysterious night space, which became the birthplace of dreams.
These unusual works are filled with night birds, misty mirages. So the artist reveals the secrets of the night world, whence come to us colored dreams. Each of these fantastic spaces, born of the imagination of the artist, has its own energy, creating a special tension, conducive to the manifestation of feelings and emotions.
His professional biography Alexander Oligerov began in Donetsk, where he received an art education at the design department of the art school. Then he graduated from the RSPU. Herzen is the year of release 1993.
The first great success came to the artist in 2004, when his participation in the festival «Master Class», held in St. Petersburg, was marked with the first prize. He received the «Master’s Hat» award, having won the «Best Painting» nomination.
The exhibition of A. Oligerov in «Erart» is open until April 3.
- "The alphabet of moonlight" from Boris Grebenshchikov in the museum "Erarta"
- In the museum ’Erarta’ opened ’Gouache Two O’ - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of ’gouache on paper’
- The ’Erarta’ Museum presented the exhibition ’Private Life’ in the Surgut Gallery of Modern Art ’Sterkh’
- The exhibition project ’Time of Art’, which opened in Lipetsk, presented simultaneously two exhibitions of painting
- An exhibition opened in Yekaterinburg from the funds of the Erarta museum
- In Chelyabinsk, an exhibition from the collection of the museum ’Erarta’ was opened
- "Irkutsk history" in the Erart museum - acquaintance with the artists of Siberia
- El museo Erarta presenta una caricatura soviética y moderna