"The alphabet of moonlight" from Boris Grebenshchikov in the museum "Erarta" 26/01/2018 automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. Boris Grebenshchikov on January 25 presented in the Erart Museum an exhibition of his drawings and paintings. At the opening of the exhibition the musician talked with journalists, and also performed several of his musical works. In the exposition of the exhibition of the rock musician, which opened under the title "Alphabet of Moonlight", 18 oil paintings are placed, supplemented by author’s photographs, made on metal plates.
Communicating with journalists, Grebenshchikov said that the oldest works presented at the exhibition belong to 2012, and the last time the painting was completed in the past year. He said that over each picture he works for a long time, sometimes the process of its creation lasts from 6 to 9 months. The artist shared his plans for the near future
According to B. Grebenshchikov, he would like to show his works in other Russian cities. However, since all the works presented at the exhibition in "Erarta" are sold, he expects that about half of the paintings will be sold out. The next show of his works will take place in Paris, where new works will be presented.
Then another exhibition is planned in St. Petersburg, at the Yusupov Palace. On it will be presented already other works. Also works Grebenshchikova will be shown in New York. On further plans, the artist can not say anything yet, because all the time he is busy with concert performances.
In the near future he will have seven concerts in 7 days, and all of them will be held in different cities. Boris Grebenshchikov said that in the spring in St. Petersburg "Aquarium" will perform with a street concert. Such concerts in different cities have long been a tradition of the group "Aquarium".
Exhibition BG in "Erart" will work until February 19.
- Exhibition project for the anniversary of Boris Grebenshchikov opened in MMOMA
- Das Alphabet des Mondscheins. Ausstellung von Boris Grebenshchikov. 16+
- In the museum ’Erarta’ opened ’Gouache Two O’ - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of ’gouache on paper’
- The ’Erarta’ Museum presented the exhibition ’Private Life’ in the Surgut Gallery of Modern Art ’Sterkh’
- "Colored dreams" by Alexander Oligerov - personal exhibition of the artist in "Erart"
- The exhibition project ’Time of Art’, which opened in Lipetsk, presented simultaneously two exhibitions of painting
- An exhibition opened in Yekaterinburg from the funds of the Erarta museum
- In Chelyabinsk, an exhibition from the collection of the museum ’Erarta’ was opened