The ABC of Moonlight by Boris Grebenshchikov at the Erarta Museum Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. On January 25, Boris Grebenshchikov presented an exhibition of his drawings and paintings at the Erarta Museum. At the opening of the exhibition, the musician spoke with reporters, and also performed several of his musical works. The exposition of the rock musician’s exhibition, which opened under the title “ABC of Moonlight”, contains 18 oil paintings, supplemented by copyright photographs made on metal plates.
Communicating with reporters, Grebenshchikov said that the oldest works presented at the exhibition date back to 2012, and the most recent painting was completed last year. He said that he works on each picture for a long time, sometimes the process of its creation lasts from 6 to 9 months. The artist shared his plans for the near future.
According to B. Grebenshchikov, he would like to show his works in other Russian cities. However, since all the works presented at the Erarta exhibition are on sale, he expects that approximately half of the paintings will be sold out. The next show of his works will take place in Paris, where new works will be presented.
Then another exhibition is planned in St. Petersburg, near the Yusupov Palace. It will feature other works. Also, Grebenshchikov’s works will be shown in New York. The artist cannot yet say anything about his future plans, since he has been busy with concerts all the time.
In the near future he will have seven concerts in 7 days, and all of them will be held in various cities. Boris Grebenshchikov said that in the spring in St. Petersburg "Aquarium" will perform with a street concert. Such concerts in different cities have long become a tradition of the Aquarium group.
B. G.’s exhibition in Erarta will run until February 19.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Im Jussupow-Palast wurde eine Ausstellung mit Gemälden von Boris Grebenshchikov eröffnet
- Exhibition project for the anniversary of Boris Grebenshchikov opened in MMOMA
- ABC des Mondlichts. Ausstellung von Boris Grebenshchikov. 16+
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- Museum "Erarta" presented in the Surgut Gallery of Modern Art "Sterkh" exhibition "Private Life"
- "Color Dreams" by Alexander Oligerov - personal exhibition of the artist in "Erarta"
- The exhibition project "Time of Art", which opened in Lipetsk, presented two exhibitions of painting at the same time.
- An exhibition from the collections of the Erarta Museum opened in Yekaterinburg