The exhibition project "Time of Art", which opened in Lipetsk, presented two exhibitions of painting at the same time. Automatic translate
LIPETSK. The exhibition project, presented by the regional art museum under the name "Art Time", began work on April 17th. As part of this project, two exhibitions were simultaneously opened in Lipetsk, each of which was located in a separate exhibition space.
"Contemporary Russian painting", the exposition of which consists of sixty works that arrived from St. Petersburg. They belong to the collection of the Erarta Museum. Part of the work was provided by the museum funds, part was included in the permanent exhibition of Erarta.
The history of cooperation between Erarta and Lipetsk began about seven years ago, when the specialists of the St. Petersburg Museum arrived in the city. The visit was caused by interest in the artistic life of Lipetsk. Erarta employees received support from the regional art gallery (during which time it received the status of a museum).
After a trip to the Erarta collection, there were works by Lipetsk artists - Sergey Bugrovsky, Olga Buyeva, Yuri Tatyanin. Now the Erarta Museum for the first time acquaints the inhabitants of Lipetsk with the work of contemporary artists of St. Petersburg. All the works included in the exposition were completed in the period 1990-2010. Works came from Erarta, the authors of which are artists representing the regions - Krasnodar, Perm, Novosibirsk, as well as Lipetsk itself.
The second exhibition, housed in the House of Masters (Sorokin Art Museum), presents paintings by two Lipetsk artists - Sergei Bugrovsky and Olga Bueva. The authors gave the exhibition a unique name - "… flowers, people of oceans…". Each of the artists demonstrates their own style. If the works of Olga Buyeva are distinguished by their intimacy and warmth, then the works of Bugrovsky are filled with expression and cold color.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Camino o viaje a través del Imperio Celestial" Alla Volobueva
- Das ABC des Mondlichts von Boris Grebenshchikov im Erarta Museum
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- Museum "Erarta" presented in the Surgut Gallery of Modern Art "Sterkh" exhibition "Private Life"
- "Color Dreams" by Alexander Oligerov - personal exhibition of the artist in "Erarta"
- An exhibition from the collections of the Erarta Museum opened in Yekaterinburg
- An exhibition from the collection of the Erarta Museum opened in Chelyabinsk
- Irkutsk History at the Erarta Museum - Acquaintance with Siberian Artists