An exhibition from the collections of the Erarta Museum opened in Yekaterinburg Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. The project "Russia in Erarta" arrived in Yekaterinburg. On the evening of July 25, the Museum of Fine Arts hosted the presentation of the exhibition, which included works delivered from the collection of the St. Petersburg Erarta Museum. Since this museum is a collector of the works of contemporary artists, the name of the exhibition was correspondingly - “Contemporary Russian painting.
Since July 26, the exhibition will present 60 works of art made by artists over the past few decades, to museum visitors. Most of the works that came from the Erarta collection belong to artists of St. Petersburg. Some of these authors in the Northern capital are already considered "living classics." These are Nikolay Sazhin and Anatoly Zaslavsky, Elena Figurina and Valery Lucca.
The legends of the cultural life of St. Petersburg are also representatives of the underground, whose works are also included in the exhibition. Among them are such names as Anatoly Basin, Vladimir Ovchinnikov and Vsevolod Gavrilchik.
Visitors will see the works of young artists of St. Petersburg. A new generation of painters was presented by Ilya Gaponov and Vitaly Pushnitsky. The exhibition organizers did not disregard the works of artists from the regions - Ufa and Krasnodar, Perm, Novosibirsk and Lipetsk.
The exposition of the exhibition was divided into conditional subsections, defining them as “Total painting”, “New seriousness”, “Identification” and “Expressionism”. Their contents do not always exactly match the name. The works of not every artist fit perfectly into the proposed section, their division is very conditional. For display in the Ural-Siberian region, the exhibition exposition was updated in 2014.
You can visit the unique exhibition on September 14th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Das ABC des Mondlichts von Boris Grebenshchikov im Erarta Museum
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- Museum "Erarta" presented in the Surgut Gallery of Modern Art "Sterkh" exhibition "Private Life"
- "Color Dreams" by Alexander Oligerov - personal exhibition of the artist in "Erarta"
- The exhibition project "Time of Art", which opened in Lipetsk, presented two exhibitions of painting at the same time.
- An exhibition from the collection of the Erarta Museum opened in Chelyabinsk
- Irkutsk History at the Erarta Museum - Acquaintance with Siberian Artists
- Museo Erarta presenta caricatura soviética y moderna
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!