"Talk about yourself" - self-portraits in the Abakan art gallery 21/08/2018 automatic translate
ABAKAN. Picture Gallery. F. Pronsky on July 19 opened an exhibition "Talk about yourself." In the organization of the exposition, the Art Gallery of the Romanovs, located in Krasnoyarsk, took an active part. Most of the exposition consists of self-portraits painted by Siberian painters, however, in the exhibition space there was a place for works of other genres.
The exhibition opened in Abakan presented the best works that participated in the contest "Self-portrait +", initiated by the Art Gallery of the Romanovs. Not only famous painters took part in the competition, but also the beginning authors. The main task set before the participants of the creative competition was the use of the genre of self-portrait to express their creative individuality.
The gallery owner Valentina Romanova, who attended the opening of the exhibition, told the guests about the history of the project "Self-portrait +". The initiator of his appearance was the artist Lyudmila Belova, who gathered in 2007 in St. Petersburg, the creators of their own portraits. The only restriction was the size of the canvas - 50 x 40 cm.
In the subsequent competition was held in other cities of Russia, to which in 2014 Krasnoyarsk joined. In 2017 in the project "Self-portrait +" the artists of Khakassia took part. The exhibition, which opened under the title "Talk About Me", houses works by about 40 artists representing the Khakass Art School.
In total, about 180 self-portraits were made for the exhibition, made in a variety of techniques. Artists attribute self-portraits to the most complicated genre of art. Some authors in them fully reveal themselves, others hide under the invented mask.
You can get acquainted with self-portraits of Siberian artists until August 8.
- "Women's View" - an exhibition of 80s artists in the Volgograd Museum
- Sergei und Galina Kotinov, Roman Romanov "Flüchtige Begegnungen"
- El Museo. Kramskoy presentó una retrospectiva del trabajo de Sergei Romanovich
- Exhibition of photocompositions of Jose Romanov ’Spain. A look from within ’
- A large-scale exhibition dedicated to the era of Peter the Great opened in the Russian Museum
- Heroes of Dostoevsky’s novels at the theater festival in Veliky Novgorod
- Theater ’The Sun’ immersed viewers in the world of legends from the novels of Chingiz Aitmatov