Heroes of Dostoevsky’s novels at the theater festival in Veliky Novgorod Automatic translate
VELIKIY NOVGOROD. On November 7, participants of the theatrical festival dedicated to Dostoevsky’s art will meet in the Novgorod region. In the 18th time, the theaters of different cities will show the audience of the capital of the Novgorod region and the city of Staraya Russa chamber performances, the basis for which were works written by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
For the first time the festival was held in 1992 year. Its founders decided to give an opportunity to exchange experiences for theatrical collectives who decided to turn to the work of the great writer. Over the years, the festival participants were not only well-known Russian collectives, but also theaters of many foreign countries.
In the festival programs, performances were shown showing the entire volume of Dostoevsky’s literary heritage, as well as productions based on the biographical facts of the writer’s life. At each festival there is a jury consisting of famous theater experts, critics and directors. In addition to evaluating the performances shown in the festival program, jury members conduct creative labs and master classes.
In the festival poster of this year there are eight performances. The audience will see not only the classic reading of Dostoevsky’s works, but also experimental productions. The first performance presented at the festival will be the work of the theater «Creative Workshop» from Petrozavodsk.
They will show the play of the playwright Klimontovich, written by him on the motives of the novel «Idiot». The name of the play is «Nastasya Filippovna» - this character became the main character of the production of the Petrozavodsk theater. Closing of the festival and awarding of its winners will be held on November 12th. The awards will be five statuettes of «strange people», created by the artist Vyacheslav Smirnov.
- Jubiläum von Sergej Rachmaninow: von Jakutsk nach Kaliningrad
- "Kind bis November" - die Premiere des Stückes in Veliky Novgorod
- A Veliky Novgorod, une nouvelle exposition du projet "The Breath of Time"
- Das "Shakespeare’s Night" Theater in Veliky Novgorod schloss das Festival "Live Shakespeare"
- Los residentes de Veliky Novgorod conocen por primera vez el trabajo de Ilya Glazunov
- En Veliky Novgorod en la exposición ’Territorio Privado’ conozca el legado del artista Viktor Danilov
- The Novgorod Art Museum opened the jubilee exhibition of the artist Nikolai Lokotkov