"Women's View" - an exhibition of 80s artists in the Volgograd Museum Automatic translate
VOLGOGRAD. Museum of Fine Arts. Mashkova presents the exhibition of the capital center «ROSIZO» «Women’s View». The visitors of the exhibition have an opportunity to get acquainted with the picturesque works belonging to the brush of Russian women artists, who today have world recognition.
The exposition of the exhibition includes 42 works, 25 artists are represented, most of which announced themselves during the 70-80s of the last century. The names of many of them are well known to connoisseurs of art - O. Bulgakov and T. Nazarenko, N. Nesterov and E. Romanov, and others, no less talented masters of painting.
It is worth noting that all the works presented have the highest artistic quality. The breadth of genres and the variety of author’s concepts make it possible to see what the degree of creative activity was, and how great the contribution to the development of Russian culture of women artists who created in the 80s of the past century.
These years for the artistic life of the country are characterized by a huge number of various exhibitions, the half-forgotten names of artists and poets returned, the country’s history was rethought. The artistic world lived a bright and tense life, changing the face of art.
The search for artists own intonations brought art beyond socialist realism. It was filled with allegories and associations. For each of the artists whose canvases were included in the exposition of the exhibition, their own artistic language is typical, for their painting is characterized by artistry and spirituality. The relationship between man and nature, the problems of love and loneliness - all these themes can be seen in the works of artists.
This exhibition becomes unhurried, full of nostalgia, a journey into the past, which can be done on the 16th of March.
- Return of the name. Nighttime conversations in the kitchen that cost lives
- Ausstellung des Mitgliedes der Russischen Union der Künstler Sergey Bulgakov "PALETTE DOCTOR"
- Los espectadores de Pskov se despiden de los participantes del Festival de Teatro Pushkin
- Jubileo ’Vuelve’ con amor y sin aspiración
- Look at Moscow through the eyes of Bulgakov and reopen it
- "Return", which you expect, not having time to say goodbye
- The Theater ’Commonwealth of Taganka Actors’ successfully premiered the performance ’Running’
- Igor Dremin: Tatyana Nazarenko’s ’PARTY’ exhibition at the art gallery of the UWS