Theater ’The Sun’ immersed viewers in the world of legends from the novels of Chingiz Aitmatov Automatic translate
KHANTY-MANSIYSK. Theater «Sun», created in 2002, with the aim of developing national theatrical art, once again pleasantly surprised his fans - he completed the theater season with the premiere of the performance.
The heroes of the two legends, told in their famous works by the writer Chingiz Aitmatov, forced spectators, with bated breath, to look at the scene, empathizing with the stories embodied in the play by the director-director Anna-Ksenia Vishnevskaya with the help of the actors of the theatrical troupe.
The performance was named after one of Aitmatov’s novels, from which the legend of a man who lost his memory was borrowed: «And the day lasts for more than a century». From the first moments of the performance, the audience plunged into a time when the nomadic peoples living in the Sarozek steppe waged fierce wars among themselves.
With captured enemies, they did not stand on ceremony - the old men were killed, and the young captives were turned into slack slaves with the help of terrible torture, which deprives the memory. The names were such creatures - mankurts. When one of the prisoners, who lost memory, was found by his mother, he easily fulfills the order of the master - he kills her. «What happens if the memory is taken away from a whole nation»? - this question is set by each spectator after the performance.
At the heart of the second story, shown on the stage, lies the legend about the love of the fisherman and the Pisces-woman, who did not leave indifferent any spectators. Almost instantly, the scene from the steppe turns into a sea where a legendary hero sails to meet his love. These amazing scenery created the artist Pavel Mizyov.
The heroes of the performance speak their native language, and the audience hears a «voiceover» translation in Russian. This gives the performance documentary events. The performance is accompanied by original music performed by exotic instruments.
- "Russian North" in the "House of Igoshev" - a solo exhibition of Kostroma artist Andrei Zakharov
- Art Museum of Khanty-Mansiysk will accept visitors after reconstruction much earlier than the scheduled date
- "Spirit of Fire" summed up the results
- Exhibition ’Graffiti’ - street art in the walls of the Museum of Nature and Man
- In Khanty-Mansiysk, an exhibition of the famous graphic artist A. Bakulevsky
- "The Time of Kandinsky" - works from a private collection of Irina Styzhka in the Museum of Yugra
- The exhibition ’Road to Victory’ is opened in honor of the anniversary of the Battle of Stalingrad