The past and present of Russian estates at the exhibition in the museum of estate culture Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The Museum dedicated to the anniversary of the Romanov dynasty begins on June 6 at the Museum of Russian Manor Culture, located in the "Estate of the Golitsyn Princes" complex. The estate is located in the metro station Kuzminki.
The exhibition project, called “Keep the Village, the Forest and My Wondrous Garden”, brought together paintings and displays of household items from the 19th and 20th centuries, both the noble and the peasant, including costumes.
Visitors to the exhibition will be interested to get acquainted with portraits of the imperial family, picturesque images of places associated with the names of the royal family. Many of the works included in the exhibition will recall historical events related to the history of the Romanov dynasty.
A separate place at the exhibition is occupied by the collection collected by A. B. Savinov, where miniature portraits are presented, as well as gems made in the 18th – 19th centuries. Of greatest interest is the portrait of the empress belonging to this collection, painted around 1820 by the artist J. Dow. This is one of the first portraits of Maria Fedorovna, the work of this artist.
Since this portrait has always been in a private collection and has not been published, it is practically unknown to connoisseurs of painting. In this part of the exhibition unique engravings and lithographs dedicated to Pavlovsk are also located.
The exhibition also includes paintings by contemporary artists, on the canvases of which landscapes with images of famous Russian estates are captured. The task of the authors of the exhibition was to combine modern art with antiques, lovingly preserved by collectors.
The exhibition in the estate, which successfully combined the images of the past time with today, will be open until November of this year.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Ausstellung von Werken der Grafiker Sergey und Ekaterina Golitsyns "In the way and at home"
- Fastnacht auf dem Landgut: Salon der Golitsyn-Fürsten
- Exposición de Sergei y Catherine Golitsyn "Tierra de Moscú"
- Exposición de Catherine y Sergei Golitsyn "Naturaleza y ciudad"
- Im Russischen Museum wurde eine große Ausstellung zur Zeit Peters des Großen eröffnet
- "CAMOMILE BLUES". ALEXANDRA ROMANOVA 0+
- "Talk about yourself" - Selbstporträts in der Abakan-Kunstgalerie
- Sergey und Galina Kotinov, Roman Romanov "flüchtige Treffen"