The past and present of Russian estates at the exhibition in the Museum of Manor Culture Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On June 6, the exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the Romanov dynasty begins at the Museum of Russian Manor Culture, located in the estate «Homestead of the Princes Golitsyns». The estate is located in the metro station «Kuzminki».
The exhibition project, titled «Keep Selenie, the Forest and the Wonderful Garden of Myself», united in a single whole the picturesque works and exposition of household items of the 19th - 20th centuries, both noble and peasant, including costumes.
Visitors of the exhibition will be interested to get acquainted with the portraits of the imperial family, picturesque images of places associated with the names of the royal family. Many of the works included in the exposition of the exhibition will remind you of historical events connected with the history of the Romanovs’ house.
A special place at the exhibition is the collection collected by AB Savinov, where miniature portraits are presented, as well as gems made in the 18th and 19th centuries. The most interesting is the portrait of the Empress belonging to this collection, written about 1820 by the artist J. Doe. This is one of the first portraits of Maria Feodorovna, the work of this artist.
Since this portrait was always in a private collection and was not published, it is almost unknown to connoisseurs of painting. In this part of the exhibition there are also unique engravings and lithographs dedicated to Pavlovsk.
The exposition also includes paintings of contemporary artists, whose canvases depict landscapes with images of famous Russian estates. The task of the authors of the exhibition was the unification of contemporary art with antiquities, lovingly preserved by collectors.
The exhibition in the manor, successfully combining images of the past with today, will be open until November this year.
- Exposición de obras de los artistas gráficos Sergei y Catherine Golitsyn "En el camino y en casa"
- Pfannkuchenwoche im Anwesen: Salon der Golitsyn Fürsten
- Exposición de Sergei y Catherine Golitsyn ’Moscow Land’
- Exposición de Catherine y Sergei Golitsyn ’Naturaleza y ciudad’
- A large-scale exhibition dedicated to the era of Peter the Great opened in the Russian Museum
- "Talk about yourself" - self-portraits in the Abakan art gallery
- Sergei und Galina Kotinov, Roman Romanov "Flüchtige Begegnungen"
- El Museo. Kramskoy presentó una retrospectiva del trabajo de Sergei Romanovich