"Three plots of the era ..." - an exhibition dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the National Museum of Yakutia 23/03/2018 automatic translate
YAKUTSK. Starting from March 16, visitors to the National Art Museum can get acquainted with a retrospective exhibition of paintings and graphics that brought together the works of famous Yakut artists. The exhibition, presented to the public under the title "Three stories of the era...", has become one of the events that NHM celebrates its 90th anniversary.
At the exhibition there are picturesque works created by Afanasy Sobakin and Naum Zasimov, as well as graphics, authored by Oleg Kovalevsky. The exposition includes more than 80 works on which it is possible to trace the main periods of creativity of artists, united not only by profession, but also by the year of birth.
All three masters are coevals of the art museum. Each of them could also celebrate the 90th anniversary this year. The exposition includes different genre works. Here you can see portraits, landscapes and subject-thematic pictures. These works were created at a time when it was important for artists to respond to all the significant events of the era.
They saw this as their civic duty. The generation of people who lived in the 60-80s was characterized by romanticism, sincerity and poetic vision of the world around them. In their work there is love for the beautiful nature of Yakutia, the beauty of which is reflected in the works of artists. Each of them had his own creative manner, their work was done in a certain style.
According to the works of Naum Zasimov, one can trace the history of construction of the Baikal-Amur Mainline, see the beginning of the work of the South Yakut coal mining complex. Oleg Kovalevsky preferred to write city landscapes and the nature of the North, Athanasius Sobakin created a whole gallery of portraits of famous people of Yakutia. All the works at the exhibition belong to the collection of NXM.
- L’exposition pour l’anniversaire de l’artiste Afanasy Osipov a été ouverte au Musée National de Yakoutie
- El cine de Yakutia está ganando impulso. Proyección de películas en LenDoke
- Jubiläum von Sergej Rachmaninow: von Jakutsk nach Kaliningrad
- El Museo. Sukachev por primera vez en Irkutsk representa el trabajo del artista Yakut Cyril Gavriliev
- The winners of Flaherthiana 2016 - from South Africa to the Yakut tundra
- Exhibition of the contemporary artist from Yakutia Mikhail Starostin ’Summer of Snow’
- EXPOSICIÓN ’LEXIS DEL PAISAJE INDUSTRIAL. SUPERANDO ESTEREOTIPOS "
- The presentation of the literary award ’Debut’ was held in Moscow