Exhibition for the anniversary of the artist Afanasy Osipov opened at the National Art Museum of Yakutia Automatic translate
YAKUTSK. On February 28, the National Art Museum of Yakutia presented to the public a large-scale exposition dedicated to the memory of Afanasy Osipov, the people’s artist of the USSR. These days, one of the eminent artists of the Republic of Sakha would celebrate its 90th anniversary. The organizers of the exhibition selected for her more than 50 paintings created by Afanasy Osipov since the 60s.
The artist’s works occupied two rooms located in the museum’s art gallery. A few more canvases can be seen on the walls of the lobby of the second floor of the gallery. The exhibition is widely represented by the famous works of Athanasius Osipov, belonging to the collection of the National Museum.
Especially attracting visitors are paintings depicting mesmerizing landscapes of the Far North, including the "Symphony of the Mountains" and "Grizzly Vilyuy." Art lovers are particularly interested in a large group portrait, gathered on the canvas of folk artists of Yakutia. The exposition also included portraits of figures who glorified the culture and sport of the Republic of Sakha.
At the opening of the exhibition of works by Afanasy Osipov, whose name was among the most famous cultural figures of Yakutia, his friends and relatives, artists and representatives of the city administration were present. The art critic Mikhail Shishin, who represents the Russian Academy of Arts, said in his speech that it was at the exhibition in Yakutia, which had become a revelation for him, that he fully understood how great the artist Afanasy Osipov was.
Anna Osipova, one of the daughters of the hero of the day, spoke of her father as a man of incredible strength, who is known and remembered. She is also engaged in art - she paints and teaches drawing and painting at the Arctic University. The family of Afanasy Osipov presented the National Museum with one of his father’s works - his self-portrait. From March 1st, the exhibition is open to the public.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- At the Mozart Festival in Salzburg, Russian performers were left without awards
- The 25th anniversary open festival of documentary films "Russia" has summed up
- Igor Dryomin: Elena Osipova and Konstantin Polyakov (Gandhi) ~ Contrary to
- Exposición "Paleta del abuelo. Pintura y gráficos de la dinastía Osipov-Fedorov"
- Das Theater Europas veranstaltet ein Festival zeitgenössischer Autoren "Wir und Sie = Wir"
- "Drei Handlungen einer Ära …" - eine Ausstellung zum 90. Jahrestag des Nationalen Kunstmuseums von Jakutien
- The cinema of Yakutia is gaining momentum. Film screening at LenDock
- Exposición de Alexander Yakut "Neon"