The exhibition for the anniversary of the artist Afanasy Osipov was opened in the National Museum of Yakutia 02/03/2018 automatic translate
YAKUTSK. The National Art Museum of Yakutia on February 28 presented a large-scale exposition devoted to the memory of Afanasy Osipov, People’s Artist of the USSR. These days one of the famous artists of the Sakha Republic would celebrate its 90th anniversary. Organizers of the exhibition selected for her more than 50 paintings created by Afanasiy Osipov since the 60’s.
The artist’s works were occupied by two halls, located in the gallery of the arts of the museum. A few more paintings can be seen on the walls of the foyer of the second floor of the gallery. Famous works by Afanasiy Osipov, belonging to the collection of the National Museum, are widely represented in the exposition.
Especially attract visitors are paintings with images of fascinating landscapes of the Far North, among which are "Symphony of the Mountains" and "Gray-haired Vilyui". Among connoisseurs of art, a large group portrait, gathered on the canvas of folk artists of Yakutia, is of special interest. The exhibition also included portraits of personalities who have made the Sakha culture and sport famous.
At the opening of the exhibition of works by Afanasy Osipov, whose name was included among the most famous cultural figures of Yakutia, his friends and relatives, artists and representatives of the city administration were present. Art historian Mikhail Shishin, representing the Russian Academy of Arts, spoke in his speech about the fact that it was at the exhibition in Yakutia, which became a revelation for him, that he fully understood how great the artist was Afanasy Osipov.
Anna Osipova, one of the daughters of the jubilee, spoke of her father as a man of incredible power, who is known and remembered. She is also engaged in art - writing pictures and teaching at the Arctic University drawing and painting. Afanasy Osipov’s family presented one of his father’s works to the National Museum - his self-portrait. Since March 1, the exhibition is open to the public.
- At the Mozart Festival in Salzburg, Russian performers were left without rewards
- XXV jubilee Open Documentary Film Festival ’Russia’ summed up
- Exhibition ’Palette of the grandfather. Painting and graphics of the Osipov-Fedorov dynasty ’
- The Theater of Europe hosts a festival of contemporary authors ’We and They = We’
- El cine de Yakutia está ganando impulso. Proyección de películas en LenDoke
- El Museo. Sukachev por primera vez en Irkutsk representa el trabajo del artista Yakut Cyril Gavriliev
- The winners of Flaherthiana 2016 - from South Africa to the Yakut tundra
- Exhibition of the contemporary artist from Yakutia Mikhail Starostin ’Summer of Snow’