An exhibition from the collection of the Erarta Museum opened in Chelyabinsk Automatic translate
CHELYABINSK. The exhibition "Contemporary Russian Painting", touring Russian cities, thanks to a project organized by the world-famous Erarta Museum, has been waiting for visitors at the Museum of Fine Arts from April 29th. Over the past two years, this exhibition has already been seen by connoisseurs of art in Novosibirsk and Irkutsk, Surgut and Krasnoyarsk.
To travel the exhibition in the Urals and Siberia in 2014, employees of the St. Petersburg Museum Erarta prepared an updated version. This year, residents of Ufa were able to get acquainted with the exposition of the exhibition. Now the exhibits from the collection of the Erarta Museum are to be seen by residents of Chelyabinsk.
Non-governmental project "Erarta" is the largest in Russia. There is no such global project in Eastern Europe. Erarta introduces the public to contemporary art. The Erarta project includes a museum and galleries located in various countries, as well as a foundation of the same name.
Although the Erarta Museum attaches great importance to the development of international relations, the main objective of the project is collecting, organizing displays of exhibits of its collection and promoting Russian contemporary art to the international level. In total, the Erarta collection contains more than two thousand works by artists of various genres and techniques. In the collection "Erarta, painting and graphic works coexist with sculptures, video works and digital art.
The exhibition, which arrived in Chelyabinsk, features more than sixty works, some of which were in the museum’s permanent exhibition. Most of the painting belongs to the brush of artists of St. Petersburg. In addition to classical painting, the exposition includes the work of underground representatives.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Das ABC des Mondlichts von Boris Grebenshchikov im Erarta Museum
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- Museum "Erarta" presented in the Surgut Gallery of Modern Art "Sterkh" exhibition "Private Life"
- "Color Dreams" by Alexander Oligerov - personal exhibition of the artist in "Erarta"
- The exhibition project "Time of Art", which opened in Lipetsk, presented two exhibitions of painting at the same time.
- An exhibition from the collections of the Erarta Museum opened in Yekaterinburg
- Irkutsk History at the Erarta Museum - Acquaintance with Siberian Artists
- Museo Erarta presenta caricatura soviética y moderna