An exhibition has opened in Sevastopol, dining out the work of abstract artists and realists Automatic translate
SEVASTOPOL. In the first days of September, two interesting exhibitions opened almost simultaneously in the city. At one of them, connoisseurs of pictorial art had the opportunity to get acquainted with the work of professional artists working in various areas of painting.
The unusual project "Abstraction and Reality" was opened on the initiative of the branch of the Union of Artists of the Sevastopol region. From September 1, it can be seen in the exhibition hall, owned by the organizers of the exhibition.
Nikolai Karpov, representing the leadership of the Sevastopol CX, is the author of this project. He says that the project was originally conceived as an exhibition of Sevastopol artists working in an abstract direction. Then it was decided to add realistic painting to abstract works.
When creating the exposition, the works of artists of various directions were placed so that their differences were not opposed to each other, but emphasized the merits of each canvas. Abstract works prevail at the exhibition, but realists say that such a neighborhood gives them the opportunity to see their paintings from a different perspective.
The works presented at the exhibition, which opened on September 3 at the Cultural Information Center, belong to the artist Vasily Shiyan. The watercolors performed by the author represent urban landscapes with views of Sevastopol and still lifes.
For most of the still lifes, bouquets of flowers, executed in surprisingly juicy color shades. These works Vasily Shiyan painted in watercolor on raw paper. The exhibition, organized by the Vernissage gallery, was titled “With Love for Sevastopol” by the author. The profession of Vasily Shiyan is not related to art, but he devotes all his free time to creativity.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- An exhibition "Private collection" for the anniversary of the artist Igor Shipilin is opened at the Sevastopol Art Museum
- In the Sevastopol gallery "Art Boulevard" opened the pre-auction exhibition "Art of the Soviet period"
- Puppet Theater Festival "Little Country" is open in the Palace of Culture of Balaklava district
- Sevastopol viewers presented a new author’s version of the play "Caution: children!"
- Rare editions returned to the library of Sevastopol
- Igor Dryomin: Panorama
- The Maly Theater brought three performances to Sevastopol
- Views of modern Sevastopol at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Vladimir Olkhov