Puppet Theater Festival "Little Country" is open in the Palace of Culture of Balaklava district Automatic translate
SEVASTOPOL. On the early Saturday morning of August 15th, on the streets of Balaklava district, passersby saw retro cars heading from the square bearing the name of May 1 to the Palace of Culture located on Barlakov Square. Passengers sitting in unusual cars attracted the attention of people who were unaware of an event important in the cultural life of the city. These were characters born of the fantasy of storytellers.
The procession preceded the opening of the festival "Little Country", for the fourth time hosting guests and participants who came to meet with spectators from several cities of the country. This year, four teams will present their work to the audience. Three of them delight young spectators of Crimean cities - Simferopol, Yevpatoriya and Sevastopol with their performances. The fourth participant of the festival was the puppet theater, which arrived from St. Petersburg.
Arrival at the Palace of Culture of retro cars, in the first of which was the mistress of a theatrical festival - the fabulous Snow Queen, was the beginning of the opening ceremony of "Little Country". The guests of the festival, who met the artists on the square, were already entertained by buffoons, inviting everyone to participate in games and dances.
Then the first of the performances announced in the festival program began. It was the production of "Hedgehog and the Fox" - a wonderful tale from the artists of the Simferopol Theater. A surprise for the audience was the exhibition of the author’s doll, organized at the Palace of Culture.
The next day, the audience met with the organizers of the festival - the Sacvoyage Theater. Sevastopol actors showed the play "Brave Heart". Another meeting with the Sakvoyage Theater awaits the audience on August 19 - they will see the wonderful fairy tale “The Enchanted Princess”. The festival closes on August 20 with the presentation of awards to its winners.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- An exhibition "Private collection" for the anniversary of the artist Igor Shipilin is opened at the Sevastopol Art Museum
- In the Sevastopol gallery "Art Boulevard" opened the pre-auction exhibition "Art of the Soviet period"
- An exhibition has opened in Sevastopol, dining out the work of abstract artists and realists
- Sevastopol viewers presented a new author’s version of the play "Caution: children!"
- Rare editions returned to the library of Sevastopol
- Igor Dryomin: Panorama
- The Maly Theater brought three performances to Sevastopol
- Views of modern Sevastopol at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Vladimir Olkhov