Sevastopol viewers were presented with a new author’s version of the play ’Watch out: children!’ automatic translate
SEVASTOPOL. In the repertoire of the theater. Lunacharsky again appeared the play «Beware: children!». On the main stage on July 18, the audience saw an updated version of the production, which premiered almost a decade earlier. Then this performance became the diploma work of the young director Grigory Lifanov.
Work on the play was his first acquaintance with the Sevastopol theater and the theater-goers of the city. It’s interesting that most of the cast’s cast remains the same, only a few characters are played by young performers. Actors who participated in the first version of the play «Beware: Children!» Recall that the work on creating the performance was easy and joyful. They were also happy to work on his revival.
The last time the show was shown to the audience about four years ago. Boris Blank, People’s Artist of the Russian Federation, worked on the creation of sketches for the performance. All these years, the scenery of the production, its costumes and props, the staff of the theater carefully kept in the warehouse, hoping for the return to the stage of the play, loved by many spectators.
Therefore, when Grigory Lifanov came to Sevastopol to prepare his work for the new premiere, the scenery and costumes had only to be refreshed a little. The train with the sign «Moscow - Upper Myamlino» went to the stage on the premiere performance, also sparkling with fresh paint.
The basis for creating the production «Caution: Children!» Was a play written in 1910 by Maxim Gorky. Its original name is laconic - «Children». This play reveals the work of M. Gorky from the side, which is not well known to the general public. The writer in it becomes an ironic explorer of secrets lurking in the Russian soul.
The audience expressed the joy of meeting with the revived performance with thunderous applause.
- En el museo de arte de Sebastopol, se inauguró la exposición ’Colección privada’ para el aniversario del artista Igor Shipilin
- Pre-auction exhibition ’Art of the Soviet period’ was opened in the Sevastopol gallery ’Art-Boulevard’
- In Sevastopol, an exhibition opened, which unites creativity of artisans-abstractionists and realists
- Festival of Puppet Theaters ’Little Country’ was opened in the Palace of Culture of Balaklava District
- Rare editions returned to the library of Sevastopol
- Igor Dremin: Panorama
- The Maly Theater brought three performances to Sevastopol
- Types of modern Sevastopol at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Vladimir Olkhov