Sevastopol viewers presented a new author’s version of the play "Caution: children!" Automatic translate
SEVASTOPOL. In the repertoire of the theater. Lunacharsky again appeared the play "Caution: children!". On the main stage on July 18, viewers saw an updated version of the production, which premiered almost a decade earlier. Then this performance became the thesis of the young director Grigory Lifanov.
Work on the play was his first acquaintance with the Sevastopol theater and theatergoers of the city. Interestingly, most of the cast of the performance remained the same, only a few characters are played by young performers. The actors who participated in the first version of the play “Caution: Children!” Recall that the work on the creation of the play was easy and joyful. They also worked joyfully on his revival.
The last time the performance was shown to the audience about four years ago. Boris Blank, People’s Artist of the Russian Federation, worked on creating sketches for the play. All these years, the scenery of the production, its costumes and props, the theater staff carefully kept in a warehouse, hoping for the return of the performance, beloved by many spectators.
Therefore, when Grigory Lifanov arrived in Sevastopol to prepare his work for the new premiere, the scenery and costumes only had to be freshened up. The train with the sign "Moscow - Verkhnee Myamlino" at the premiere performance rode onto the stage, also sparkling with fresh paint.
The play, written in 1910 by Maxim Gorky, became the basis for creating the production of “Caution: Children!” Its original name is laconic - “Children”. This play reveals the work of M. Gorky from a side not well known to the general public. The writer in it becomes an ironic researcher of secrets hiding in the Russian soul.
The audience expressed their joy of meeting with the updated performance with a thunder of applause.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- An exhibition "Private collection" for the anniversary of the artist Igor Shipilin is opened at the Sevastopol Art Museum
- In the Sevastopol gallery "Art Boulevard" opened the pre-auction exhibition "Art of the Soviet period"
- An exhibition has opened in Sevastopol, dining out the work of abstract artists and realists
- Puppet Theater Festival "Little Country" is open in the Palace of Culture of Balaklava district
- Rare editions returned to the library of Sevastopol
- Igor Dryomin: Panorama
- The Maly Theater brought three performances to Sevastopol
- Views of modern Sevastopol at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Vladimir Olkhov