The Maly Theater brought three performances to Sevastopol Automatic translate
SEVASTOPOL. Again on the stage of the theater. Lunacharsky show their theatrical work star guests. This time in Sevastopol, the Maly Theater is touring. Three performances are included in the tour program, each of them will be shown twice. Despite such concern for those wishing to get acquainted with the work of the famous theater, tickets at the box office were sold out in two days.
Artists of the Maly Theater arrived in Sevastopol thanks to their participation in the program "Big Tours-2015". Since the costs of touring in Crimea are fully paid by the Federal Center that supports touring activities, viewers were given the opportunity to purchase tickets at their usual price. The cost of tickets for performances performed by the best actors of the country does not exceed the usual prices of the host theater.
The first performance presented to the Sevastopol public was “Woe from Wit,” staged by Griboedov’s play by Sergey Zhenovach. In this production, Yuri Solomin, the head of the Maly Theater, appeared on the stage in the role of Famusov. The performance was extremely warmly received by the audience, because a meeting with your favorite artists and classics, in a new reading of famous directors, always arouses interest among the audience.
The following performances, which the public will see, are also staged based on the works of Russian authors familiar from childhood. In order to avoid accidents two teams of participants arrived. Leading artists of the Maly Theater will take the stage in the classic version of the famous “Undergrowth” and the comedy by A. N. Ostrovsky “For every wise man…”.
Both of these theatrical works have long become a distinctive hallmark of the theater - “The Undergrowth” is presented on the Maly stage more than seven hundred times, and the audience applauded Ostrovsky’s play in more than five hundred performances.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- An exhibition "Private collection" for the anniversary of the artist Igor Shipilin is opened at the Sevastopol Art Museum
- In the Sevastopol gallery "Art Boulevard" opened the pre-auction exhibition "Art of the Soviet period"
- An exhibition has opened in Sevastopol, dining out the work of abstract artists and realists
- Puppet Theater Festival "Little Country" is open in the Palace of Culture of Balaklava district
- Sevastopol viewers presented a new author’s version of the play "Caution: children!"
- Rare editions returned to the library of Sevastopol
- Igor Dryomin: Panorama
- Views of modern Sevastopol at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Vladimir Olkhov