Exhibition "Alexander Sergeevich Shipitsyn. To the 80th anniversary of the author" automatic translate
с 16 Ноября
по 9 Декабря
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева, отдел Сибирского искусства
ул. Карла Маркса, 23
On November 16, at 16.00, the anniversary exhibition of the Irkutsk artist Alexander Sergeyevich Shipitsyn (born 1938), dedicated to the 80th anniversary of his birth, will open in the Gallery of Siberian Art (K. Marx Street, 23). The organizers aim to show through a variety of graphic and pictorial works a variety of creative searches of the author and his contribution to the visual art of Siberia.
The exhibition includes about 70 works from the artist’s studio. The exhibition will show the graph of the early period of creativity, made in linocut technique (1965); drawings from a trip to Central Asia (1980s), cityscapes (2012), portraits of the builders of BAM (1980s); etchings dedicated to the beloved Irkutsk (1990–2018), family (2008); monotopies (1985–2004); painting canvases (2013–2018).
“Freedom of ownership of the technique of etching, mobile sharpness of full-scale drawings, coloristic harmony of monotypes, sonority of flowers and virtuoso modeling of volumes on picturesque canvases with a noticeable desire to move away from naturalistic visuality and genre narrative, an organic synthesis of an academic school of drawing with a novelty of individual perception, the unity of easel and decorative art, the unity of easel and decorative, and the novelty of decorative perception and easel painting - this shows the peculiarity of the artistic thinking of Alexander Shipitsyn in the art of his time, "they say about the artist skusstvovedy museum.
The exhibition will open on November 16 at 16.00 in the Gallery of Siberian Art (Karl Marx St., 23) and will run until December 9. Entrance to the opening is free. Telephone for information: 33-43-89.
- Exhibition "Image. Creativity. Spring"
- The exhibition "From canvas to screen: 25 documentaries about Irkutsk artists"
- The Irkutsk Art Museum takes part in the all-Russian action "Museum for All!"
- In honor of the jubilee of the Irkutsk artist Alexander Shipitsyn, the Bronstein Gallery opened an exhibition of graphics
- Master class on printed graphics in the framework of ’Arts Night’
- "Alexander Shipitsyn and students" invite visitors to the exhibition
- Exposición de Svetlana Neupokoyeva
- Personal exhibition of Galina Gomzina. Watercolor.