Exhibition "Image. Creativity. Spring" automatic translate
с 23 Мая
по 23 Июня
Отдел Сибирского искусства Иркутского областного художественного музея
ул. Карла Маркса, 23
On May 23, at 16.00, an exhibition of creative works of teachers and students of the Department of Fine Arts and Methods of the IGU “Image.” Opens in the Gallery of Siberian Art (Karl Marx St., 23). Creation. Spring "dedicated to the 110th anniversary of the Irkutsk Pedagogical Institute. The exhibition presents more than 60 works of painting, drawing and decorative and applied art, made by teachers and students of the department in different years.
The Department of Fine Arts and Methods was opened at the Irkutsk State Pedagogical University in 2001. It was headed by an experienced teacher, honored artist of the Russian Federation, Professor Alexander Sergeevich Shipitsyn. It was he who formed the team of teachers, which represents the association of artists of different generations, different schools and creative styles. All members of the department combine teaching and creative activities, participate in art exhibitions at various levels, organize personal exhibitions, joint exhibitions of teachers and students.
Among today’s teachers and exhibitors are Honored Artist of Russia, Professor Alexander Shipitsyn; Honored Artist of Russia, Professor Sergey Kazantsev; Candidate of Cultural Studies, member of the Union of Artists of Russia Larisa Malkina; members of the Union of Artists of Russia Valentina Derezhanova, Yuri Ermolaev, Svetlana Uvarova and others. The exhibition also presents the best theses of students in recent years.
The exhibition will open on May 23 at 16.00 in the Gallery of Siberian art (K. Marx st., 23) and will run until June 23. Entrance to the opening is free. Telephone for information: 33-43-89.
- The exhibition "From canvas to screen: 25 documentaries about Irkutsk artists"
- The Irkutsk Art Museum takes part in the all-Russian action "Museum for All!"
- Exhibition "Alexander Sergeevich Shipitsyn. To the 80th anniversary of the author"
- In honor of the jubilee of the Irkutsk artist Alexander Shipitsyn, the Bronstein Gallery opened an exhibition of graphics
- Master class on printed graphics in the framework of ’Arts Night’
- "Alexander Shipitsyn and students" invite visitors to the exhibition
- The anniversary exhibition of the artist S. Kazantsev complemented the work of his students
- Tibetan impressions of Miroslava Kazantseva at her personal exhibition