In honor of the jubilee of the Irkutsk artist Alexander Shipitsyn, the Bronstein Gallery opened an exhibition of graphics automatic translate
IRKUTSK. Victor Bronshtein’s Gallery celebrated the anniversary of the Irkutsk Graphics Alexander Shipitsyn opening the exhibition of his works. This year the honored artist of the Russian Federation, whose works decorate private and museum collections in different countries, celebrates its eightieth anniversary. The opening of the exhibition of Alexander Shipitsyn, considered the creator of the Irkutsk graphic school, was held on March 14.
In the exhibition hall there are about 40 graphic works, some of which are executed in black and white graphics, some represent color graphics. The exhibition also includes pencil drawings. The themes of the artist’s works are diverse. On many of them, Alexander Shipitsyn reflected his impressions received during his trips around the country.
Visitors to the exhibition will see works dedicated to the problems of Lake Baikal, BAM, the village. However, most of the pictures show the unique historical center of Irkutsk. On some of them, viewers can see the city in a festive decoration, looking elegant and even pompous. At others, the author invites you to get acquainted with cozy yards, hidden from city bustle.
Graphic works included in the series "Irkutsk, 100 etchings" are presented in the exposition. These works are made in a complex and rare technique - color etching. Alexander Sergeevich mastered this type of engraving in the 70’s, while studying at the Moscow Polygraphic Institute.
Alexander Shipitsyn is also known as an excellent illustrator. For many years he created illustrations for books published in the publishing houses of Irkutsk and Moscow. On his account more than 30 books published with his illustrations. To this day, the artist continues his pedagogical activity, which he started back in 1976.
The graphics exhibition of Alexander Shipitsyn is open in the Gallery until April 8.
- Matvey Bronstein und seine "Solare Substanz". Rückkehr
- The exhibition ’Image and Word’, dedicated to the artistic design of books, is open in the ’V.Bronstein Gallery’
- Noche de museos-2017 en la Galería Irkutsk de V. Bronstein
- Excursión del autor del coleccionista Victor Bronstein
- Se mostró la película ’Leyendas del lago Baikal’. ART-Sábado en los pasillos de la ’Galería V.Bronstein’
- Exhibition "Alexander Sergeevich Shipitsyn. To the 80th anniversary of the author"
- "Alexander Shipitsyn and students" invite visitors to the exhibition