Master class on printed graphics in the framework of ’Arts Night’ automatic translate
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева, отдел Сибирского искусства
ул. Карла Маркса, 23
In the Gallery of Siberian Art on Karl Marx, 23 evening will be devoted to the schedule. Visitors will be able to see the exhibition of works by famous graphic artists Alexander Muraviev and Alexander Shipitsyn. At 18. 00, a unique master class on printed graphics will begin.
All those who want to participate together with Alexander Shipitsin will be able to take part in making prints from a printed form. For the first time in the walls of the gallery will work a printed lithographic machine. He was taken to the museum especially for the master class. The machine weighing more than 200 kilograms was manufactured using the author’s drawings by Alexander Shipitsyn in the laboratory of experimental physics at the ISU. For fans of art, this is a rare opportunity not only to see the process of making engraving personally, but also to make a copy of the print. The master class lasts two hours - up to 20. 00. For participation it is necessary to purchase an entrance ticket to a museum worth 10 rubles for preschoolers, 50 for schoolchildren, 100 rubles for adults.
- Exhibition "Image. Creativity. Spring"
- The exhibition "From canvas to screen: 25 documentaries about Irkutsk artists"
- The Irkutsk Art Museum takes part in the all-Russian action "Museum for All!"
- Exhibition "Alexander Sergeevich Shipitsyn. To the 80th anniversary of the author"
- In honor of the jubilee of the Irkutsk artist Alexander Shipitsyn, the Bronstein Gallery opened an exhibition of graphics
- "Alexander Shipitsyn and students" invite visitors to the exhibition
- The exhibition "A priceless gift. Classics and contemporaries of the Irkutsk school of painting and graphics"
- FROM SKETCH TO EXTRA