The exhibition "From canvas to screen: 25 documentaries about Irkutsk artists" automatic translate
с 6 Декабря
по 17 Января
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева
ул. Ленина, 5
December 6 at 16. 00 in the main building of the Irkutsk Art Museum. V.P. Sukachev (st. Lenin, 5) opens the exhibition "From canvas to screen." The exposition dedicated to the cycle of documentary films about Irkutsk artists created by the Irkutsk State Television and Radio Company combined dozens of paintings, drawings and decorative and applied arts by famous masters of Siberia. The basis of the exhibition was the richest collection of the Irkutsk Art Museum, complemented by an exhibition of works from artists’ workshops and private collections of Irkutsk collectors and philanthropists.
Since 2012, the cycle of documentary films about artists has been filmed in Irkutsk. For seven years, twenty-five scenes were shot, united by two television projects: Sketch for a Portrait (2012-2013) and Sketch (2014-2018). The most striking artists of Priangarie, known far beyond the borders of Irkutsk and the region, became the heroes of the films. Among them are folk artists and academicians Anatoly Alekseev, Alexander Muraviev, Vitaly Smagin; honored artists Alexander Shipitsyn, Anatoly Kostovsky, Arkady and Natalia Lodyanov, Vladimir Kuzmin, Sergey Eloyan, Sergey Kazantsev, as well as talented Siberian masters Andrei Rubtsov, Raisa Bardina-Shpirko, Nikolai Domashenko, Alexander Moskvitin, Oleg Ushakov, Vladimir Sokolov, Gennady Kuzmin, Elena Aleshina, Natalya Sysoeva, Evgeny Turunov, Anatoly Pogrebnoy, Yury Kvasov, Vladimir Tetenkin, Irina Gorbunova and Mikhail Lutaenko.
The exposition “From canvas to screen: 25 documentary films about Irkutsk artists”, on the one hand, unites the work of bright, dissimilar masters, and on the other hand, it shows the diversity of the artistic life of the Irkutsk region.
The exhibition will open on December 6 in the main building of the Irkutsk Regional Art Museum. V.P. Sukachev (st. Lenin, 5) and will work until January 17, 2019. Entrance to the opening is free. Telephone for information: 34-01-46.
- Exhibition ’Dynasty’
- Collection of the Irkutsk Art Museum. V.P. Sukachev replenished with ten works of contemporary Irkutsk artists
- Exhibition of works by Galina Novikova
- The Irkutsk Art Museum takes part in the all-Russian action "Museum for All!"
- Exhibition "Alexander Sergeevich Shipitsyn. To the 80th anniversary of the author"
- In honor of the jubilee of the Irkutsk artist Alexander Shipitsyn, the Bronstein Gallery opened an exhibition of graphics
- Master class on printed graphics in the framework of ’Arts Night’
- "Alexander Shipitsyn and students" invite visitors to the exhibition