Lecture by Maria Nesterenko "On ghouls and evil spirits at Gogol" Automatic translate
Зубовский бульвар, 2
On May 14 at 19:00 in the Lecture Hall of the Museum of Moscow, as part of the parallel program for the exhibition “Gogol in Moscow”, a lecture by Maria Nesterenko “On ghouls and evil spirits at Gogol” will be held.
The evil spirit in the prose of Nikolai Vasilyevich Gogol is very diverse: from the carnival feature from "The Night Before Christmas" to the demonic embodiment of evil in the image of Basavryuk.
The chthonic principle can imperceptibly permeate even the most idyllic works of the author. At the lecture, Maria Nesterenko, philologist, author of Gorky resources, Colta, editor of the publishing house Common Place, will tell about the evil spirits of Gogol and why the writer needs it at all.
Admission is free by prior registration.
- Blanco: Atrapando a las bestias malvadas. Exposición Fedor Bastardos
- "Little Baba Yaga" 6+
- Igor Dremin: Vasily Nesterenko. Pintura
- "Rusia. Fronteras históricas y espirituales" - exposición del pintor Vasily Nesterenko en Kaluga
- Exposición de Vasily Igorevich Nesterenko "Rusia. Límites históricos y espirituales"
- Exposición del artista popular de Rusia Vasily Nesterenko
- Festival of Arts "Traditions and Contemporaneity" has collected works of different genres
- Vasily Nesterenko presented new works in the museum on Poklonnaya Hill