Lecture by Maria Nesterenko "About the Ghouls and Scum of Gogol" automatic translate
Зубовский бульвар, 2
May 14 at 19:00 in the Lecture Hall of the Museum of Moscow in the framework of a parallel program for the exhibition "Gogol in Moscow" will be a lecture by Maria Nesterenko "On the ghouls and evil from Gogol."
The impure force in the prose of Nikolai Vasilyevich Gogol is very diverse: from the carnival trait from “The Night Before Christmas” to the demonic embodiment of evil in the image of Basavryuk.
Chthonic beginning can pervade even the most idyllic works of the author. Maria Nesterenko, a philologist, author of the Gorky resources, Colta, editor of the Common Place publishing house, will tell the lecture about what evil spirits have in Gogol and why the writer needs her at all.
Admission is free by pre-registration.
- White: Catching Evil Beasts. Exhibition Fedor Scum
- "KLEINE BABA-YAGA" 5+
- Igor Dremin: Vasily Nesterenko. Painting
- "Russia: Historical and Spiritual Frontiers" - an exhibition of painter Vasily Nesterenko in Kaluga
- Exhibition of Vasily Igorevich Nesterenko "Russia: Historical and Spiritual Frontiers"
- Exposición del artista popular de Rusia Vasily Nesterenko
- Festival of Arts ’Traditions and Modernity’ has collected works of different genres
- Vasily Nesterenko presented new works in the museum on Poklonnaya Hill