Kazan Art Gallery shows the work of Academician Vasily Nesterenko Automatic translate
In the art gallery of Tatarstan "Hazine", located in the building of the Kazan Kremlin, began a work dedicated to the Day of National Unity, a personal exhibition of Vasily Nesterenko. Visitors to the exhibition will be able to see 167 works of the national Russian artist, including oil paintings, graphics and watercolors.
At the beginning of the exhibition, its visitors are greeted by huge canvases on historical topics that reflect significant moments of Russian history. Among them are such well-known as “Hussar Ballad”, “Defend Sevastopol”, “Dreams of the Navy”. One of the main topics dominating the artist’s work is love for his native land, for the people of Russia. It is not so important in which genre the canvas is written - the history of the country, landscapes of Siberia and the Far East, or portraits of famous people. The main thing is that in each of them the theme of the Motherland sounds.
Vasily Nesterenko writes his works in a classical pictorial manner. Having received an academic art education back in the Soviet Union, the artist completed his studies in America and became the only artist whose talent, at a very young age for the painter, was appreciated by the honorary title. Nesterenko became the national artist of the Russian Federation at the age of 37.
For Vasily Nesterenko, an important stage in creativity was participation in the restoration of the decoration of the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. For this work, the artist needed to apply all the professional knowledge, especially the ability to reproduce the style of black-and-white painting, in which the artists worked in the second half of the 19th century, was especially important. Now, entering the Temple, the canvases of Nesterenko’s brush can be seen in its central part and the Patriarchal Refectory.
Sketches for these works are presented at the exhibition, which awaits visitors until November 25th.
- Conferencia de Maria Nesterenko "Sobre demonios y espíritus malignos en Gogol"
- Igor Dremin: Vasily Nesterenko. Pintura
- "Rusia. Fronteras históricas y espirituales" - exposición del pintor Vasily Nesterenko en Kaluga
- Exposición de Vasily Igorevich Nesterenko "Rusia. Límites históricos y espirituales"
- Exposición del artista popular de Rusia Vasily Nesterenko
- Festival of Arts "Traditions and Contemporaneity" has collected works of different genres
- Vasily Nesterenko presented new works in the museum on Poklonnaya Hill