Kazan Art Gallery shows the work of Academician Vasily Nesterenko automatic translate
In the art gallery of Tatarstan «Khazine», located in the building of the Kazan Kremlin, began work dedicated to the Day of National Unity, a personal exhibition of Vasily Nesterenko. Visitors to the exhibition will be able to see 167 works of the national Russian artist, among them oil paintings, drawings and watercolors.
At the beginning of the exhibition, its visitors are greeted with huge canvases on historical themes that reflect significant moments of Russian history. Among them are such famous ones as «The Hussar Ballad», «We Defend Sevastopol», «Dreams of the Fleet». One of the main themes that dominate the work of the painter is love for his native land, for the people of Russia. It’s not so important in what genre the canvas is written - the history of the country, the landscapes of Siberia and the Far East, or portraits of famous people. The main thing is that in each of them the theme of the Motherland sounds.
Vasily Nesterenko writes his works in a classical picturesque manner. Having received an academic art education in the Soviet Union, the artist supplemented his teaching in America and became the only artist whose talent, at a very young age for the painter, was rated honorary title. Nesterenko became People’s Artist of the Russian Federation at the age of 37.
For Vasily Nesterenko, an important stage of creativity was the participation in the restoration of the decoration of the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. For this work, the artist needed to apply all the professional knowledge, especially important was the ability to reproduce the manner of light-and-shade painting, in which artists worked in the second half of the XIX century. Now, entering the Temple, the canvas paintings of Nesterenko can be seen in its central part and the Patriarchal Refectory.
Sketches for these works are presented at the exhibition, which is waiting for visitors until November 25th.
- Lecture by Maria Nesterenko "About the Ghouls and Scum of Gogol"
- Igor Dremin: Vasily Nesterenko. Painting
- "Russia: Historical and Spiritual Frontiers" - an exhibition of painter Vasily Nesterenko in Kaluga
- Exhibition of Vasily Igorevich Nesterenko "Russia: Historical and Spiritual Frontiers"
- Exposición del artista popular de Rusia Vasily Nesterenko
- Festival of Arts ’Traditions and Modernity’ has collected works of different genres
- Vasily Nesterenko presented new works in the museum on Poklonnaya Hill