Festival of Arts "Traditions and Contemporaneity" has collected works of different genres Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Representatives of more than twenty countries from different parts of the world will show their works of art at the Traditions and the Present festival of arts, which will open for the seventh time in the capital. The organizers of the festival, representing eight areas of art, invite everyone to get acquainted with the works of masters of various genres of painting, sculpture, photography and sculpture at the Central House of Artists. The opening of the festival will take place on June 26th.
Visitors of the exhibition are given a rare opportunity to see paintings on historical topics adjacent to one exhibition site, created by Russian painter Vasily Nesterenko, and air-filled icons woven from linen threads by Ukrainian craftsman Vladimir Denshchikov.
Nearby there were elegant, full of tenderness watercolors, the main master in this technique of painting from American artists, Misha Lenn, and nearby amazingly colorful fantasies of Maryam Alakbarli, an artist from Azerbaijan.
The main feature of the festival was not the diversity of the countries where the participants came from, but the creative diversity of the genres presented by the masters of art. When creating the festival, many doubted whether such a variety of works could coexist in a single exhibition space. It turned out that not only we got along, but also complemented each other.
Every year, the organizers engage visitors to the festival exhibition in a kind of intrigue - they see works by amateur artists whose names have become famous in other professions. The charity program also operates at the festival - artists with disabilities participate in the exhibition.
The festival program will continue until June 30th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- At the "Festival of Festivals" for high-quality and unknown films
- The best theaters of the country came to the Academy-2016 festival, which opened in Omsk
- The 14th festival of theaters of small towns opened in the city of Volsk
- III Trans-Siberian Art Festival - a journey into the world of music along the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Two-month theater marathon of the festival. Chekhov completed July 14th
- Tambov acoge el quinto festival de teatros juveniles
- Felting - the secret of the Kyzyl masters
- IV International Festival of Arts "Living Gulf of Finland"