Festival of Arts ’Traditions and Modernity’ has collected works of different genres automatic translate
MOSCOW. Representatives of more than twenty countries from different parts of the world will show their works of art at the festival of arts «Traditions and Modernity», which is the seventh time in the capital. The organizers of the festival, representing the eight directions of art, invite everyone to get acquainted with the works of masters of various genres of painting, sculpture, photography and sculpture in the Central House of Artists. The opening of the festival will be held on June 26th.
Visitors to the exhibition are given a rare opportunity to see paintings on the same site adjacent to historical themes created by the Russian painter Vasily Nesterenko, and air-filled icons, woven from linen threads by Ukrainian craftsman Vladimir Denshchikov.
Close to them there are elegant, full of tenderness of watercolor, the main master in this technique of painting from American artists, Misha Lenna, and in the vicinity of the amazingly colorful fantasies of Maryam Alakbarli, an artist from Azerbaijan.
The main feature of the festival was not the diversity of countries where the participants came from, but the creative variety of genres presented by artists. When creating the festival, many doubted whether such diverse works could coexist in a single exhibition space. It turned out that not only got along, but also complemented each other.
Every year, the organizers of the festival attract its visitors to a kind of intrigue: they are presented with works by amateur artists whose names have become famous in other professions. There is also a charity program at the festival - artists who have limited opportunities participate in the exhibition.
The festival program will continue until the 30th of June.
- At the Festival of Festivals for a quality and unknown cinema
- The best theaters of the country came to the festival ’Academy-2016’, which opened in Omsk
- XIV festival of theaters of small towns took refuge in the city of Volsk
- III Trans-Siberian Art Festival - a journey into the world of music on the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Two-month theatrical marathon of the festival. Chekhov completed on July 14
- Tambov hosts the fifth festival of youth theaters
- Artistic felting is the secret of Kyzyl masters
- Festival "White Nights"