Vasily Nesterenko presented new works in the museum on Poklonnaya Hill Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On the eve of the great holiday celebrated in many countries of the world - Victory Day, the Museum on Poklonnaya Hill on April 18 opened a solo exhibition of the famous chronicler of Russian history Vasily Nesterenko.
For the exhibition dedicated to the great date, the painter provided about two hundred works. Among them there are well-known to the general public, some barely dried paint is visible. The works are made in various techniques - from watercolors to monumental paintings painted in oil.
Visitors to the exhibition will also see sketches made by Vasily Nesterenko before performing monumental paintings in the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the Assumption Church in the city of Dmitrov, as well as the Cathedral in Domino. However, the main theme of the exhibition was the feat of warriors, and this was the reason to call the exhibition “Sim conquer!”, Thereby linking the works that made up its exposition with Russian history.
One of the new paintings presented at the exhibition devoted to the war of 1812 is devoted to the military historical topic. Nesterenko gave her the name “The Death of the Invasion,” noting in an interview that all the wars ended in much the same way as in this picture.
Visitors to the exhibition will also see the famous triptych “Echo of the Past War”, dedicated to the heroes who fought in the Great Patriotic War. The paintings “unconquered”, “Children”, “Sister of Mercy” will always remind people who sacrificed their lives so that the Victory Day is at least one day closer.
Creativity of Vasily Nesterenko is known to connoisseurs of painting around the world; they are an adornment of the collections of famous museums and private galleries. Fans of the artist’s creativity are waiting for a meeting with his new works, but for now you can visit the exhibition on Poklonnaya Gora, open until the very end of this year.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Rusia. Fronteras históricas y espirituales" - exposición del pintor Vasily Nesterenko en Kaluga
- Conferencia de Maria Nesterenko "Sobre demonios y espíritus malignos en Gogol"
- Igor Dremin: Vasily Nesterenko. Pintura
- Exposición de Vasily Igorevich Nesterenko "Rusia. Límites históricos y espirituales"
- Ausstellung des Volkskünstlers Russlands Wassili Nesterenko
- Kazan Art Gallery muestra el trabajo del académico Vasily Nesterenko
- Olga Kontareva. Ceremonia de vestir
- Festival of Arts "Traditions and Contemporaneity" has collected works of different genres