Vasily Nesterenko presented new works in the museum on Poklonnaya Hill automatic translate
MOSCOW. On the eve of the great holiday, celebrated in many countries of the world - the Victory Day, the Museum on Poklonnaya Hill on April 18 opened a personal exhibition of the famous chronicler of Russian history Vasily Nesterenko.
For the exhibition devoted to the great date, the painter gave about two hundred works. Among them there are well-known to the general public, on some visible barely dried paint. The works are made in various techniques - from watercolors to monumental canvases written in oil.
Visitors to the exhibition will also see sketches made by Vasily Nesterenko before the execution of monumental paintings in the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the Assumption Cathedral in the city of Dmitrov, and the cathedral in Domino. However, the main theme of the exhibition was the feat of soldiers, this was the reason to call the exhibition «Sim win!», Thus linking the works that made up its exposition to Russian history.
One of the new paintings presented at the exhibition devoted to the war of 1812 is devoted to the military-historical theme. Nesterenko gave her the title - «The death of the invasion,» noting in an interview that all the wars ended about the same as in this picture.
The visitors of the exhibition and the famous triptych «Echo of the last war», dedicated to the heroes who fought in the Great Patriotic War, will see. Cloths «unconquered», «Children», «Sister of Mercy» will always remind of people who gave their lives for the Victory Day to come closer even for a day.
Creativity of Vasily Nesterenko is known to connoisseurs of painting all over the world, they are an ornament of collections of famous museums and private galleries. Fans of the painter’s art are waiting for a meeting with his new works, but for now you can visit the exhibition on Poklonnaya Gora, which was open until the end of this year.
- "Russia: Historical and Spiritual Frontiers" - an exhibition of painter Vasily Nesterenko in Kaluga
- Lecture by Maria Nesterenko "About the Ghouls and Scum of Gogol"
- Igor Dremin: Vasily Nesterenko. Painting
- Exhibition of Vasily Igorevich Nesterenko "Russia: Historical and Spiritual Frontiers"
- Exposición del artista popular de Rusia Vasily Nesterenko
- Kazan Art Gallery shows the work of Academician Vasily Nesterenko
- Olga Kontareva. Dressing ceremony
- Festival of Arts ’Traditions and Modernity’ has collected works of different genres