In Voronezh, the Platonov Arts Festival opened Automatic translate
VORONEZH. The most important event in the cultural life of both Voronezh and Russia took place on June 2. On this day, the opening of the Platonov Arts Festival was held, taking place in the Voronezh region for the seventh time. For the first time in the forum, named after Andrei Platonov, a Voronezh writer, in 2011, famous artists came to his hometown.
Already in the year of the beginning of its work, the Platonov Festival received the status of an international forum. This year, representatives of 17 countries are planning to participate in the festival, including artists and musicians, writers and artists.
The festival officially opened only in the evening, with the opera performance "Homeland of Electricity", written by Gleb Sidelnikov based on the story of A. Platonov. Mikhail Bychkov, director of the Chamber Theater, worked on the production of the premiere, which became the first performance of the festival program.
However, for the residents of Voronezh, the art festival began much earlier. The Kommuna Art Center invited to attend several events, where two interesting exhibitions opened. One of them was presented by the capital’s museum of modern art. Its employees brought the exhibition “Look at People” from Moscow, presenting Russian video art on it.
The exposition of the second exhibition presented the works of Pavel Pepperstein, in which the artist presented his interpretation of ancient Greek myths in the language of Suprematism. The staff of the Commune also prepared a retrospective of the films of Dzigi Vertov. Another exhibition opened in the museum. Kramskoy. Museum visitors will see the work of Andrei Tyshler.
During the festival, whose work will last until June 14, Voronezh residents will see many interesting events, including street theater performances. All theatrical performances will be held on Sovetskaya Square
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Museum them. Kramskoi presented a retrospective of the work of Sergei Romanovich
- Oper "Heimat der Elektrizität". Durch Dornen zum Betrachter
- At the Platonic Arts Festival, viewers will see twelve performances of various genres
- Voronezh Chamber showed at the festival a little-known play by Platonov
- An exhibition of Alexander Dayneki opened as part of the Platonov Festival
- Alexander Platonov. 6+
- Exposición de esculturas de Semyon Platonov
- Alexander Bourdonsky präsentierte auf der TSATRA die Uraufführung des Stücks nach Tschechows frühem Stück "This Mad Platonov"