The performance of the Vakhtangov theater "Uncle Vanya" in Kaliningrad ended the festival "Baltic Seasons" Automatic translate
KALININGRAD. The theater marathon "Baltic Seasons", which took place in the regional drama theater since mid-May, has completed its work. The closing ceremony was solemnly held on October 28. On the same evening, the last performance was held, which was part of the Baltic Seasons festival program.
The honorary right to end the festival was granted to the actors of the theater. Vakhtangov. They brought the performance "Uncle Vanya" to Kaliningrad with the participation of famous metropolitan artists. Rimas Tuminas entrusted the performance of roles in the famous Chekhov play to Sergey Makovetsky, Lyudmila Maksakova, Vladimir Vdovichenkov and other popular actors. For theatergoers who did not attend the performance on the day the festival closed, the Vakhtangans will show it the next evening.
Thanks to a large-scale project taking place in Kaliningrad since 2004, residents of the region were able to get acquainted with the work of well-known groups representing their best theatrical and musical productions. Over the years, magnificent Russian and foreign teams participated in the Baltic Seasons. Kaliningrad spectators had the opportunity to see the work of the La Scala Theater and the Bolshoi Theater in the capital. Famous vocalists and famous orchestras took part in this project.
This year, “Baltic Seasons” began with the show “Cage” staged by the artists of STOP studio. Young Kaliningrad actors presented to the public the play-parable of L. Korsunsky. The theatrical marathon was continued by students of the Moscow Art Theater School with the performance “An Uncommon Concert”. Then the Canadian artists presented their production, combining theatrical art with elements of circus art. Theater "Et Cetera" brought to the festival a performance dedicated to wartime - "Hope, faith and love…".
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The Russian Drama Theater from Lithuania took part in the Baltic Seasons
- The festival "Baltic Seasons" opened in Kaliningrad for the eleventh time
- "Zwei Tickets für die Arche" 6+
- Exposición Sergei Gavin "Nuevo enrejado"
- The first performances of chamber theaters of the ArtOkraina forum took place in St. Petersburg
- Theater named after Vakhtangov brought four performances to St. Petersburg
- In the Museum-Reserve "Melikhovo" showed the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya"
- In the drama theater of Veliky Novgorod, the premiere of "Uncle Vani" in the reading of the Finnish director