In the Museum-Reserve "Melikhovo" showed the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Guests of the Melikhovo Museum-Reserve who visited Anton Chekhov’s estate on July 15 were able to freely explore its territory and honor the memory of the writer by attending a memorial service in the church of the village of Melikhovo. On the same day, the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya", first staged at the Chekhov estate, took place. 120 years have passed since the writing of the play.
The show of the new performance in "Melikhovo", where a play was written by the writer in the main house of the estate telling about human destinies, is dedicated to her anniversary. Performances are often brought to Melikhovo. Usually they are played on the terrace, using the facade of the house as a backdrop for the work of actors. This time, the play "Uncle Vanya" was created specifically for the show at the Chekhov estate.
Director Iskander Sakaev, who has solid experience in staging performances, worked on the implementation of the idea of staging Uncle Vanya in an unusual stage space. The director worked with Chekhov’s drama earlier, and the play “The Seagull” staged by him in the capital of Belarus became a bright event in the theater world of Minsk. He was presented at the Youth Theater under the name Chekhov. Comedy. Gull".
In his reading of Uncle Vanya, Iskander Sakaev focused on the inner world of the characters in the play. For a better perception of the events taking place on an improvised stage, before the start of the performance, the audience was invited to visit the estate, to plunge into the atmosphere of the house of the famous writer.
Then a bell rings, after which visitors to the museum go into the auditorium located in the open air, and the estate itself and its surroundings turn into decoration. Such an unusual stage space brings what is happening on stage to the audience.
The performance will be shown in Melikhovo twice more in July, and then several times it can be seen in August.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Two "Seagulls" and three "Cherry Orchards" were brought to the Melikhovsky Spring Festival
- Chekhov Theater Festival opened at the Melikhovo Museum-Reserve
- Ausstellung "GIFT MOOD!" Larisa Melikhova und Studenten
- Melikhovsky Theater went on tour in the cities of Sakhalin Island
- The premiere of "Uncle Vani" staged by Anatoly Ledukhovsky took place in the Krasnoyarsk drama
- In the drama theater of Veliky Novgorod, the premiere of "Uncle Vani" in the reading of the Finnish director
- At the Chamber Theater presented the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya"
- The Five Evenings Theater Festival opened with the performance of the Voronezh Chamber Theater Uncle Vanya