In Orel, begins the theater festival of small forms "LUDI" Automatic translate
EAGLE. There are already hours left before the start of the LUDI Theater Festival. The main event of theatrical life of the Eagle will begin on June 1. Artists representing ten countries and sixteen cities will show their creativity. All the performances included in the festival program are staged in genres corresponding to the direction of the theater forum, representing small theatrical forms.
This is emphasized in the festival poster - the genre of each theatrical work is indicated in it - the performances are either staged in chamber space or are solo performances. Traditionally, the work of the forum participants will be evaluated by two juries. Professionals from different countries represented in the festival program will work in one of them.
Evaluate the work of the festival participants will be:
- theater critic and playwright from Germany Nina Mazur;
- Maria Tanata, representing Lithuania;
- Karine Khodikyan, playwright from Armenia;
- Vladimir Speshkov, Russian theater critic.
An alternative to professionals will be a youth jury consisting of students from Oryol universities.
Each of the countries where the participants of the festival came from has its own mentality, therefore the performances are very different. But all the performances participating in the festival are primarily united by a form that forces the audience to enter into a frank dialogue with the actors, blurring the boundary between the stage and the hall.
Artists from Lipetsk will be the first to show their work. They will present the play “Colonel Bird” by S. A. Bobrovsky, who heads the Lipetsk drama. For the first time during the existence of the LUDI festival, its program includes a creative laboratory. Greek director Vasily Lagos in a few days will create the play "Oedipus". She will be shown on June 7, the day ending the festival meetings.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Theater "Free Space" opened the theater festival "LUDI" in Orel
- La obra "El viejo y el mar" dirigida por Anatoly Vasilyev completó el Festival de Chéjov
- El primer largometraje sobre Harms dirigido por Ivan Bolotnikov participó en la competencia del Festival Internacional de Cine de China.
- Schritt vorwärts. Zu den Ergebnissen der III. Moskauer Jüdischen Filmfestspiele
- Museo del tranvía y música clásica en las estaciones de tren
- "Red Turtle" and all-all-all at the Big Festival of the best cartoons
- At the Platonic Arts Festival, viewers will see twelve performances of various genres
- Russland macht weiterhin Filme, auf die man stolz sein kann