The 14th festival of theaters of small towns opened in the city of Volsk Automatic translate
VOLSK. The theater festival, the participants of which are the theaters of small Russian cities, began work for the fourteenth time. Its participants arrived at the annual forum of theaters of this year in the city of Volsk. In the city, they were preparing to receive guests - they repaired the central street, where creative venues were placed on the opening day of the festival, on which the history of the theater was shown.
The official part, which took place on the square near the theater, took a little time, but all the artists and politicians who arrived for the festival managed to congratulate the participants of the festival. First of all, a welcome address from the head of state was read.
Vladimir Putin praised the event, allowing actors and directors to exchange experiences, and providing viewers with the opportunity to experience the best performances created on the stages of small towns. The President’s address was voiced by Pavel Zenkovich, Head of the Office of the President of the Russian Federation, responsible for public projects.
Oleg Tabakov in his speech emphasized that even the highest officials of the state will not be able to help in the search for talented artists. They need to be searched by ourselves, and, finding, support the development of their talents. The People’s Artist himself has been doing this kind of work for many years.
Other favorite artists, Yevgeny Mironov and Olga Ostroumova, who arrived in Volsk as chairman of the festival jury, also performed at the opening of the forum. After the ceremony, all the spectators who managed to get tickets went to get acquainted with the work of Konstantin Khabensky, who presented the double-play “Double bass”.
And on May 28, an important event for all residents of Saratov took place - the unveiling of a monument to Oleg Yankovsky, an artist whose path to art was begun in the Saratov drama.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The festival of theaters of small towns next year may be held in the city of Volsk
- Thirty Years Celebrated at Oleg Tabakov’s Theater
- The premiere of "Sailor Silence" Oleg Tabakov Theater will open the season in the building "Scenes on Sukharevskaya"
- In Saratov, the tour of students of the theater school Oleg Tabakov ended
- Immediately on three stages we met spectators at the Chekhov Moscow Art Theater on the first day of season 118
- The "Snuffbox" celebrated two anniversaries - the 30th anniversary of the theater and the 80th anniversary of Oleg Tabakov
- The performance staged for the anniversary of Oleg Tabakov, saw the first spectators
- Bogomolov’s new work - Boris Godunov will open the season in Lenkom