Theater "Free Space" opened the theater festival "LUDI" in Orel Automatic translate
EAGLE. For the fifth time, Orel gathers participants in the LUDI Theater Festival, where from April 1 to 7, 14 theaters representing seven countries will show the audience chamber and mono performances.
The right to open the festival was granted to the host party - the Oryol Free Space Theater. On April 1, on the stage of the Youth Theater, theater actors showed the audience the play “Stolen Happiness” staged by director Linas Zaykauskas based on the play by I. Franko, a classic of Ukrainian literature
Usually this festival was held in the summer months, but this year it was moved to April. This is due to the upcoming reconstruction of the Youth Theater. Due to the fact that the theaters of the countries of Europe and Israel participate in the festival, some of the performances will be played in other languages.
According to Alexander Mikhailov, the artistic director of the Free Space Theater, who acts as the director of the LUDI festival, this will not be a problem for the audience. Watching performances in another language helps you immerse yourself in another culture,
In addition, all performances in other languages are accompanied by subtitles. This means that difficulties in viewing the festival program is not expected. Both stages of the “Free Space”, the stage stage of the Russian Style Theater and the OGIIK concert hall will be used to show performances.
Oryol theaters will participate in the festival twice more - “Russian Style” will show the detective play “Thought”, and the drama theater - “Costume”. The second festival day will unfold simultaneously on all the venues given to the festival program. Spectators are waiting for a meeting with Moscow, St. Petersburg and Berlin theaters.
The last festival day will be a meeting with actors from Vilnius who have prepared the performance “Words in the Sand” for showing at the festival.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In Orel, begins the theater festival of small forms "LUDI"
- In the Oryol Museum presented the exhibition "City and People", dedicated to the 450th anniversary of the formation of the Eagle
- In Orel, an exhibition of works created by military artists of the studio them. M. B. Grekova
- Oryol Drama Theater. Turgenev moved the celebration of his anniversary to next year
- On the Day of the city in Orel presented the regional art exhibition "Towards the city"
- Solo exhibition of the work of Leonid Dyomin "The Artist and His Time" is open in Orel
- Oryol Museum of Fine Arts presented an exhibition of engravings by foreign artists from its collection
- Roman Viktyuk Theater eröffnete Theatermarathon mit der Aufführung "Fedra"