The best theaters of the country came to the Academy-2016 festival, which opened in Omsk Automatic translate
OMSK. This year June can rightfully be called the month dedicated to the theater. Before the artists who took part in the festival program in one Russian city had time to calm down, the next theater forum gathered its participants in another part of the country. The festival "Academy", uniting in its program, the collectives of the most famous Russian theaters, opened on June 15 in Omsk.
This year’s "Academy" celebrates this year its first anniversary - the fifth anniversary. On this occasion, a unique composition of festival participants arrived in Omsk - Omsk theater-goers will see the performances of the famous Mayakovka and the Meyerhold Center, the most popular puppet theater in our country named after S. Obraztsov, and the Moscow Art Theater School.
Omsk viewers will get acquainted with the talent and mastery of such luminaries of theatrical art as Igor Kostolevsky, Mikhail Filippov, Svetlana Nemolyaeva and many more, no less famous artists. Performances created by Minduagos Karbauskis, Viktor Ryzhakov will be shown at the festival. Creative meetings will also take place with the creators of the performances planned for the festival, as well as well-known theater critics.
The Academy festival is constantly attracting new participants. This year, among the theaters that arrived in Omsk for the festival, the Chiten Theater from Japan appeared. Musical groups also take part in the festival. A jazz ensemble arrived from Poland, and on the day of the opening of the 2016 Academy, a concert entitled “Stars of the 21st Century” was held. It was attended by soloists of the Bolshoi Theater, accompanied by the Omsk Symphony Orchestra.
The festival will be completed by the artists of the Vakhtangov Theater. In the play “Scream of Lobsters”, which will be shown on June 26, viewers will see such stage masters as Julia Rutberg and Andrei Ilyin.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- An exhibition of the artist Mikhail Kazas has opened at the Watercolor Academy, which arrived in the capital from Simferopol
- Vilnius Maly Theater opened the Academy festival in Omsk
- Personal exhibition of Alexander Volkov at the Academy of Watercolor
- In the hall of the Academy of watercolors presented the work of Victor Korsakov
- Presentation of the new project "Stage Academy" will be held in Yekaterinburg
- Kiev celebra el aniversario de la Academia Nacional de las Artes
- French Academy of Fine Arts: History, Salon Controversy
- "Everyone is lying!": NS Academy Mikhalkova and the Goslitmuseum will hold open lectures about Chekhov as part of the Metamorphoses festival