The names of nominees for the film award "Nika" became known Automatic translate
MOSCOW. At a press conference on Wednesday, March 4, representatives of the Russian Academy of Motion Picture Arts announced the names of nominees for one of the oldest (since 1988) national film awards - Nika.
For the title of the best film according to the Niki version, films such as Leviathan by Andrei Zvyagintsev, The Trial by Alexander Kott, It Is Hard to Be God by Alexei German Sr., The Fool by Yuri Bykov and White Nights of Postman Alexei Tryapitsyn will fight »Andrei Konchalovsky.
Konchalovsky, Zvyagintsev and German Sr. (posthumously) will claim victory in the nomination “Best Director”. Also, the awards in the categories for the best work of cameramen, screenwriters, stage designers and sound engineers can receive the paintings “It is difficult to be God” and “Leviathan”.
Actresses Elena Lyadova (who played the main role in Leviathan), Severia Yanushauskaite (the film Star) and Agniya Kuznetsova (the film Yes and Yes) will compete for victory in the nomination for Best Actress. Alexei Serebryakov (“Leviathan”), Artyom Bystrov (“Fool”), Leonid Yarmolnik (“It’s hard to be God”) and Alexander Zbruev (“Cinema about Alekseev”) claim the title of best actor of the year according to the version of “Nicky”.
It is worth noting that the aforementioned actress Severia Janusauskaite also received a nomination in the category “Discovery of the Year”. Her rivals in this category were screenwriters Ivan Ugarov, Lyubov Mulmenko and Natalya Meshchaninova ("Combine" Nadezhda "), as well as director Ivan Tverdovsky (" Correction Class ").
Andrei Konchalovsky, who is the President of the Nika Academy, also announced the names of the winners of the special honorary award Nika, which is outstanding for its special contribution to the development of the film industry. So, in the nomination “Honor and Dignity”, Russian theater and film actress Liya Akhedzhakova will be awarded. Screenwriter Yuri Klepikov will also receive an award for his contribution to cinema, while former head of the Museum of Cinema, Naum Kleiman, will receive “Nika” for his contribution to science and cinema.
The ceremony of announcing winners and presenting prizes will be held in Moscow on March 31. In total this year 114 films were nominated for the award, including 28 animated films, 40 non-fiction and 43 fiction ones.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Festival von Gleichgesinnten oder eine Plattform für freie Statements
- Major Movies of the Year Award at White Elephant
- The Altai Regional Museum continued the cycle of exhibitions of anniversaries of this year by showing paintings by Pyotr Konchalovsky
- En el teatro para ellos. El Consejo de Moscú Andrei Konchalovsky presentó "The Cherry Orchard", que completó la trilogía de las obras de Chekhov.
- Best films of 2014 received "Nick"
- Films included in the Golden Eagle 2014 Award nomination
- "Romantic montage" from the Abramtsevo Museum-Reserve in Blagoveshchensk
- "Estudio 40. Taller conmemorativo de Peter Konchalovsky"