"Romantic installation" from the museum-reserve "Abramtsevo" in Blagoveshchensk Automatic translate
BLAGOVESHCHENSK. The regional museum of local lore since November, 24th for the first time shows a unique exhibition in which exposition works of the Soviet artists executed in 20-30th years of the last century are presented. All the works participating in the exhibition arrived in Blagoveshchensk from the Abramtsevo museum-reserve near Moscow.
The exposition of the exhibition, entitled «Romantic Installation», included 80 works created by famous masters of painting and sculpture, whose names are the property of Russian art. Among the authors of the works participating in the project are such famous artists as Igor Grabar and Vera Mukhina, Pyotr Konchalovsky and Robert Falk. Other names of masters, whose works have entered the exposition, are no less well known to connoisseurs of art.
Yuri Seryogin, who works as the chief architect in the Abramtsevo Museum, is the artist of the project «Romantic Installation». At the opening of the exhibition he said that this name was invented by chance. First of all, it combines works of various directions. However, it is important that all the works included in the exposition are filled with a general mood characteristic of the time when they were created.
The painting «Construction of the Palace of Soviets», painted by Vasily Rozhdestvensky, presented at the exhibition, is a bright reflection of the ideological moods of those years. Such paintings were created by artists with the desire to reflect in their works the spirit of the era. Next to the epoch-making canvases are works, where artists allow viewers to come into contact with their personal lives.
The project «Romantic Installation» was already three years old. The residents of Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Syktyvkar managed to get acquainted with him. In Blagoveshchensk the exhibition will be on the 10th of January.
- Festival de personas de ideas afines, o una plataforma para declaraciones gratuitas
- Las principales películas del año fueron premiadas en el ’Elefante blanco’
- In the Altai Regional Museum continued the cycle of exhibitions of this year’s jubilees by showing paintings by Pyotr Konchalovsky
- In the theater. Mossovet Andrei Konchalovsky introduced the ’Cherry Orchard’, which completed the trilogy of Chekhov’s plays
- The best films of 2014 were given to ’Nika’
- The names of the nominees of the Nika Film Prize became known
- Films included in the nomination ’Golden Eagle-2014’
- "Studio 40. Taller conmemorativo de Peter Konchalovsky"