"Romantic montage" from the Abramtsevo Museum-Reserve in Blagoveshchensk Automatic translate
BLAGOVESCHENSK. The Regional Museum of Local Lore from the 24th of November for the first time displays a unique exhibition, the exposition of which presents the works of Soviet artists made in the 20-30s of the last century. All the works participating in the exhibition arrived in Blagoveshchensk from the Abramtsevo Museum-Reserve near Moscow.
The exhibition, presented under the name "Romantic Montage", included 80 works created by famous masters of painting and sculpture, whose names are the property of Russian art. Among the authors of works participating in the project are such famous artists as Igor Grabar and Vera Mukhina, Pyotr Konchalovsky and Robert Falk. Other names of masters, whose work was included in the exhibition, are no less known to art lovers.
Yuri Seryogin, who works as the chief architect at the Abramtsevo Museum, is the artist of the Romantic Installation project. At the opening of the exhibition, he said that the name of the exhibition was not accidentally invented. First of all, it combines works of various directions. However, it is important that all the works included in the exposition are filled with the general mood characteristic of the time when they were created.
The painting “Construction of the Palace of the Soviets” by Vasily Rozhdestvensky, presented at the exhibition, is a vivid reflection of the ideological mood of those years. Such paintings were created by artists with the desire to reflect the spirit of the era in their works. Next to the epochal paintings are adjacent works, where artists allow viewers to get in touch with their personal lives.
The “Romantic Installation” project has already turned three years old. Residents of Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Syktyvkar managed to get to know him. In Blagoveshchensk, the exhibition will be visiting on January 10th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Like-minded festival, or a platform for free speech
- Major Movies of the Year Award at White Elephant
- The Altai Regional Museum continued the cycle of exhibitions of anniversaries of this year by showing paintings by Pyotr Konchalovsky
- En el teatro para ellos. El Consejo de Moscú Andrei Konchalovsky presentó "The Cherry Orchard", que completó la trilogía de las obras de Chekhov.
- Best films of 2014 received "Nick"
- The names of nominees for the film award "Nika" became known
- Films included in the Golden Eagle 2014 Award nomination
- "Studio 40. Gedenkwerkstatt von Peter Konchalovsky"