Films included in the Golden Eagle 2014 Award nomination Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Russian films The White Nights of Postman Alexei Tryapitsyn by Andrei Konchalovsky, Leviathan by Andrei Zvyagintsev and Sunstroke by Nikita Mikhalkov became nominees for the Golden Eagle Award in the Best Film of 2014 category. According to the press service of the National Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences of Russia, which is the organizer of the award, these same films also participate in the nomination for the title of best directorial work.
In addition, Stanislav Govorukhin’s noir “Weekend” and Anna Melikyan’s “Star” melodrama will compete for the title of the best film of the year. Govorukhin’s picture along with the films of Zvyagintsev and Konchalovsky can become the owner of the Golden Eagle for the best script.
Maxim Matveev and Julia Peresild, who starred in the film "Weekend", Alexander Zbruev for their role in the movie "Cinema about Alekseev", Alexey Serebryakov and Elena Lyadova for work in the film "Leviathan" were awarded the nominations for the best acting game. and Daria Moroz for the role of Masha in the movie "The Fool."
In the category “Best TV Movie or Mini-Series” nominated were “Heter of Major Sokolov” by Bakhtiyar Khudoynazarov, “Scream of Owls” by Oleg Pogodin and “Demons” by Vladimir Khotinenko. The projects “The Village”, “Thaw” and “Kuprin” will compete for the “Golden Eagle” in the nomination “Best TV series”. The best foreign film at the Russian box office will be chosen among the films Adele’s Life by Abdelatif Keshin, Wolf from Wall Street by Martin Scorsese and Hotel Grand Budapest by Wes Anderson.
The Golden Eagle Award Ceremony will take place on January 23, 2015 in the first pavilion of Mosfilm.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Festival von Gleichgesinnten oder eine Plattform für freie Statements
- Major Movies of the Year Award at White Elephant
- The Altai Regional Museum continued the cycle of exhibitions of anniversaries of this year by showing paintings by Pyotr Konchalovsky
- En el teatro para ellos. El Consejo de Moscú Andrei Konchalovsky presentó "The Cherry Orchard", que completó la trilogía de las obras de Chekhov.
- Best films of 2014 received "Nick"
- The names of nominees for the film award "Nika" became known
- "Romantic montage" from the Abramtsevo Museum-Reserve in Blagoveshchensk
- "Studio 40. Memorial Workshop von Peter Konchalovsky"