Orel Theater "Russian Style" celebrated its twenty-year history Automatic translate
EAGLE. Municipal Theater "Russian Style" solemnly celebrated the twentieth anniversary of its work. The anniversary evening began with the presentation to the guests of the celebration of the premiere of the play, which was based on the stories of Ivan Bunin. The plot of the performance is based on the story “The Master from San Francisco” and is supplemented by fragments from other famous Bunin works.
After the performance, the jubilee evening was continued with congratulations from the representatives of the city administration and the awarding of artists and theater leaders with diplomas. The premiere performance presented on the poster entitled “And the ship floats” was staged thanks to the support of the city - funds were allocated from the city budget for its production.
Born in 1994, the Russian Style Theater initially did not have its own premises, so the troupe, formed by art director V. I. Simonenko, from young actors, found shelter in city clubs. They showed their performances on small stages of regional towns, schools, houses of culture.
From the first productions shown to the audience, the theater attracted the attention of the public with its bright, spectacular works. When Russian Style became the owner of its own premises, it already had a significant number of fans. The first performance to open the theatrical season in the newly renovated mansion was the play Requiem, based on a play written by his fellow countryman Leonid Andreev.
In the two decades that have passed since the opening of the Russian Style chamber theater, the theater has hosted a large number of productions of Russian classics and playwrights of our day. The troupe turned to the works of Oryol authors on current topics of the day. In the anniversary year, the Russian Style Theater received the status of dramatic.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The premiere of the play "Sunstroke" directed by Irina Keruchenko took place at the Voronezh Chamber Theater
- Dunkle Gassen von Bunin (16+)
- Krasnodar "One Theater" presented to the public the play "Sky Runaways" - a theatrical fantasy based on the stories of Bunin
- At the Voronezh Drama Theater. Koltsov premiered the play "Sea" based on the stories of Ivan Bunin
- Premiere in the theater. Volkova - Bunin’s stories, staging of theater actors
- In the Oryol Museum presented the exhibition "City and People", dedicated to the 450th anniversary of the formation of the Eagle
- In Orel, begins the theater festival of small forms "LUDI"
- In Orel, an exhibition of works created by military artists of the studio them. M. B. Grekova