At the theater "School of Dramatic Art" premiere of the play about the war Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The premiere of his new work - the play “Song of the Swans”, by the theater school “School of Dramatic Art” timed to coincide with the anniversary of the event, which became a tragedy for all the peoples of our country - the beginning of the Great Patriotic War. The director of the play, Alexander Lapty, turned to the famous play by the Belarusian playwright Alexei Dudarev “Ordinary”, written back in 1985.
The play, which received the USSR State Prize, tells about the events that took place near Berlin in the last days of the war. The performances created on the play “Ordinary”, successfully went on many stages of theaters of the country. Although Alexey Dudarev was born in the post-war period, the theme of war is often mentioned in his works.
His father was a participant in hostilities, so his father’s tales of wartime became the basis for many works of the playwright. The audience is well acquainted with the feature film "Brest Fortress", the script for which was written by Alexei Dudarev.
Alexander Lapty, in addition to directing the play, plays one of the roles in the play. According to him, the play "Private" is not only a story about hostilities. First of all, this is a story about people who, in an extreme situation, passed a strength test. These people did not face the problem of choosing between their own security and the fulfillment of a duty to their homeland.
The duty and honor for the heroes of the performance is not an abstract concept, but a natural state. The inclusion of the play “Song of the Swans” in the theater’s repertoire was a dedication to the memory of the heroes who defeated fascism. The price of this victory was life.
The play, presented to the theater public on June 20-21, used a lot of music and songs, popular in the war years. Performs musical works of the choir of the theater.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exposición de pinturas y gráficos de Irina Zaitseva y Yuri Laptev "Símbolos de Crimea"
- Modern technology in "Three Sisters" born in Japan
- "Visión ingenua del mundo" por artistas contemporáneos en la Escuela de Teatro Teatro de Arte Dramático
- Blanco: Atrapando a las bestias malvadas. Exposición Fedor Bastardos
- DESEMPEÑO DE LA MARIONETA (3+) GUSI-SWAN
- Legendäre Werke russischer Künstler traten in die Sammlung der Art Russe Foundation ein
- Irkutsk Youth Theater closed the season with a performance staged by an Italian director