"Naive world view" by contemporary artists in the Theater School of Dramatic Art Theater Automatic translate
In the Moscow theater from the school of dramatic art, a bright and vibrant exhibition of contemporary artists was opened. While everyone else goes into philosophical wilds, existential searches and transcendence, these creators decide to look at the world with different, clean eyes. The exposition will last from November 8 to December 8.
12 artists took part in the creation of the exhibition, trying to naively see all sides of this world and express their impressions as simply as possible, without unnecessary allegories and excessive colors. One of the artists, Ekaterina Medvedeva, draws her inspiration from childhood memories - music lessons, games with friends, dreams. Growing up in children’s fashion, she did not want to become hardened. And he still recalls with warmth the violin classes held in the huge hall, where in winter it was warm only near the stove-potbelly stove.
Such a “naive” direction requires artists to have a special lifestyle and desire for high spirituality. Therefore, they even try to comply with standards of cleanliness in clothing and wear mostly white and blue clothes. Unusual cycle of paintings “Bread. Blood. Cross ”by Lucy Voronova, on which the artist depicted everyday life, understandable and recognizable images. The works of Peter Petrov, in which old Russian fairy tales and moments of life of great saints come to life, leave even more vivid impression.
The exhibition serves as a vivid reminder that we evaluate it based on our own experience and desire. Anyone who wants to see the Light will observe it even on the darkest night. Anyone who wants to see vice everywhere will find it even in the face of the icon.
- Lyusya Voronova. Garden of Eden
- Exposición dedicada al 65 aniversario de la artista Lucy Voronova de la colección de Alexander Voronin (Moscú)
- Vologda artist Yuri Voronov celebrated his anniversary with an exhibition in the regional art gallery
- Kaliningrad artist Natalia Voronova presented the Summer exhibition at the City Art Museum
- El trabajo único de Lyudmila Voronova en una exposición en Riazán
- El artista Stanislav Voronov trajo a Cheboksary "impresiones francesas"