Exhibition of paintings and graphics by Irina Zaitseva and Yuri Laptev "Symbols of Crimea" Automatic translate
с 5 Июня
по 3 Сентября
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Design club" 2nd floor.
“Symbols of Crimea” - an exhibition of Crimean artists about what you can put on in symbols of love, life, death, about eternal things that surround us in our common spiritual space. And Crimea, as a great master, helped to master this wonderful way of expressing the experienced experience, ”said Irina Zaitseva.
Ancient Hellas, its ruined worlds, multiplied by the archetypes of surrealistic strategies, formed the basis of the visual philosophy of Yuri Laptev. An artist who masterfully owns drawing technologies, naturally as an archaeologist, plunges into the layered horizons of our post-history, viewing it from a distance of an observer from the future. “Island of Crimea” turns into the restoration of lost memory in the compositions of Yuri Laptev. Our stratified memory literally comes to life in the compositions of Yuri Laptev, it takes on flesh in the details, unexpected foreshortenings and details of the departed - in glasses and mirrors, hands of an antique clock, cars that have lost their relevance and remain in other dimensions.
- A series of group exhibitions by contemporary artists as part of the SUMMERTIME project
- Exposición "Artistas de Crimea. Regreso" en el Museo de AN Scriabin
- En busca de una lira dorada
- Time travel at the Motives of Hellas exhibition in the Overcoming Center
- Clase magistral para niños de la artista teatral Maria Zaitseva