Exhibition of paintings and graphics by Irina Zaitseva and Yuri Laptev "Symbols of Crimea" automatic translate
с 5 Июня
по 3 Сентября
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Design club" 2nd floor.
“Symbols of Crimea” is an exhibition of Crimean artists that can be clothed with symbols of love, life, death, eternal things that surround us in our common spiritual space. And the Crimea, as a great master, helped to master this wonderful way of expressing experienced experience, ”said Irina Zaitseva.
Ancient Hellas, its ruined worlds, multiplied by the archetypes of surrealistic strategies, formed the basis of the visual philosophy of Yuri Laptev. An artist who masterly draws on drawing technology, naturally as an archeologist, plunges into the layered horizontals of our post-history, viewing it from an observer’s distance from the future. "The Island of Crimea" is transformed in the compositions of Yuri Laptev in the restoration of lost memory. Our stratified memory literally comes to life in the compositions of Yuri Laptev, she finds flesh in detail, unexpected angles and details of the past - in glasses and mirrors, hands of old watches, cars that have lost their relevance and remaining in other dimensions.
- A series of group exhibitions of contemporary artists in the framework of the project ’SUMMERTIME’
- Exhibition ’Artists of the Crimea. Return ’in the museum. Scriabin
- En busca de la lira dorada
- Traveling on time at the exhibition ’Motives of Hellas’ in the ’Preodolenie’ center
- Master class for children of theater artist Maria Zaitseva